User Tag List

Page 5902 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 49025402580258525892590059015902590359045912595260026402 ... LastLast
Results 59,011 to 59,020 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Round and round they go
    Just where though
    No one knows

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Its begun to really, really piss me off that blogs and other accounts online wont recognise the passwords which I've written down are the ones I'm using for particular accounts.

If its not someone messing with my accounts and changing those details, which is unlikely, its all kinds of dumb conflicts created by the creation of accounts associated with particular e-mails donkey's years ago which I no longer use, then more recent accounts, and devices asking repeatedly for authorisations which are BS now.

The more I think about it the more the EU protocols about a right to be forgotten and have information or accounts you've created disappear through a kind of process of "decay" after a time has passed is a great idea.

They should just keep the affluenza kid incarcerated in Mexico. He's more likely to actually get punished there for killing 4 people than he will if he's brought back to the US. Even if he's tried as an adult, the most he will get is 120 days in a US prison + probation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs View Post
    They should just keep the affluenza kid incarcerated in Mexico. He's more likely to actually get punished there for killing 4 people than he will if he's brought back to the US. Even if he's tried as an adult, the most he will get is 120 days in a US prison + probation.
    To be honest I have no hope of the authorities ever really have a sufficient impact in cases of that kind to prove a real detterence to others or, if you think its valid, for retribution or satisfaction to the victims.

Although, I pray that no one lets him forget, I hope and pray that the sorts of norms and mores which Adam Smith wrote about in his Theory of Moral Sentiments will make a come back, I know there was much more in the way of relationships and thinking long and hard about propriety back then but you know, if people arent afraid their actions will have consequences I doubt they will behave any differently at all.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Just watched the new Sherlock episode with my ENFP friend (who's so much smarter than me in any way) and while I thought the whole episode was kinda ridiculous she thought it was the most genius thing in the world so idk. She predicted everything that would happen accurately and I just sat there having no clue what was happening.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Silly you. Thought you could slip in? Hah.
    only person who would proclaim that publicly the rest are just like meh whatever dude i have soup to eat you deal with it, ie no one really cares.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

does anyone else have the issue with trying not to respond "please help me type......" threads with instructions on how to type whatever it is on the keyboard?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    only person who would proclaim that publicly the rest are just like meh whatever dude i have soup to eat you deal with it, ie no one really cares.
    Yeah. His issues are really outdated and not a problem whatsoever.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yeah. His issues are really outdated and not a problem whatsoever.
    yup
    by @magpie

Got nearly an entire car load of books to dump off at the charity shop, this isnt even a quarter of the way through my current end of year/new year rationalisation of my books and reading habits.

I'm currently praying for the strength not to engage in any dumb consumer behaviour leading to the back up of books all over again. I struggle with this and its a damn variety of addictive behaviour if ever there was one.