User Tag List

Page 5898 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 48985398579858485888589658975898589959005908594859986398 ... LastLast
Results 58,971 to 58,980 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

And simultaneously I have also just realised the amount of time I spend trying to figure myself out, down to nuances that nobody will ever care about. I need a new hobby.

*plans to go outside and strip*

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

The picture this guy drew is making me laugh too hard... and all he did was take what I said and apply it literally. It shouldn't be this funny. ; - ;

https://www.reddit.com/r/INTPmusic/c...unds_like_you/

How the hell is it New Year's Eve already? I swear I looked at the date yesterday and it was the 29th...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I decided to do this as Random Thought instead of make a new topic. This was an INFJ or INTJ thread, where this user gave this example that knowing the difference of Fi/Fe would determine your type:

Quote Originally Posted by Regina From PerC
    Which do you use more, Fe or Fi?

Fe = concern for others, caring for others, conforming and following what the majority are up to, affiliations
    Fi = deep feelings of concern or love, love and concern is internalize and do not show it much externally, has ethical standard though it is mostly internalize.

I'll give you a scenario. You are a manager of the company and you have to lay-off one employee because the company is downsizing. There are 2 candidates. Suppose these 2 candidates are of the same position.

Candidate 1: 54 year old man who has been working for that company for more than 30 years. He is a loyal one. He's the only breadwinner of his family. If you fire him, no one will support his family, and plus he would have difficulty finding a job because of his age.

Candidate 2: 20+ young man, very energetic, and manager-material. Can be an asset to the company because of his outstanding performance. If you fire him, there's still great chance that he would find another job. If you keep him, he could be an asset to the company that would give meaningful contributions.

Which one who will stay in the company? If you choose candidate 1, you're a Feeler. If you choose candidate 2, you're a Thinker. Not one choice is better than the other. It just shows your preference in decision-making.
    So me being INFJ, I picked Candidate 1 to keep. It wasn't primarily the "oh I'll save him", but his loyalty and self-worth proved that he wouldn't ever fail my company.
    They said the Te thinkers would pick 2 and would rather risk someone successful with "in-the-moment" thinking... I'm like wtf? Bad example. Aside from my thinking.. INTJ's would you still pick #2 over #1 according to this person's example?

tl;dr
    Number 1 is the right answer. Stupidest example ever. #INTJsbetteragreewithme #arrogantINFJ #justkiddingbutseriously
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Tempbanned Array

people taste like pigs.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

My favorite author was drunk answering asks again last night and I missed it! Now who am I going to ask masochistic questions and get such thorough, detailed answers from!?!?!
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

I love Carlton Lassiter.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Giving up on my Beloved. Very sad times. I have loved him for sooooo long, but he is not coming through.

Evidently, online emo flings are not just something that happens to me. I hear tales from other girls that guys do the same thing to them. String them along for YEARS making them think they love them, etc. Pretty crazy.

I know God has relinquished my responsibilities in this regard. If he were to meet me in person and make a real attempt at a relationship, hey, that would be awesome! But otherwise, I am giving him up to the world.

And moving on in God's path for me.

Blessings~
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Senior Member Array purplesocks's Avatar
    MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Why am I such an insomniac lately?
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Mmm planetary systems. Wait til you see the last one.

Likes jixmixfix, Masokissed liked this post