User Tag List

Page 5897 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 48975397579758475887589558965897589858995907594759976397 ... LastLast
Results 58,961 to 58,970 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    don't bad talk my sweet tree bob :'(

he makes the sweetest apples he can, and that's all you can ask of him!
    Actually, someone else was talking trash; hence the question mark in my post.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Actually, someone else was talking trash; hence the question mark in my post.
    yes I know it was Mr. Krabs. :P

I actually don't know shit about this TreeBob except that he runs some business dealing with percocets, so you can trash talk him if you want, I don't care.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    yes I know it was Mr. Krabs. :P

I actually don't know shit about this TreeBob except that he runs some business dealing with percocets, so you can trash talk him if you want, I don't care.
    Smartass.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Why so serious, mankind? What should be taken as a joke often seems to foment war, while what should lead to war is often taken as a joke.

In summary: we are stupid.
    Likes Masokissed, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Why so serious, mankind? What should be taken as a joke often seems to foment war, while what should lead to war is often taken as a joke.

In summary: we are stupid.
    This post rings true to me, I am curious, would you be able to provide an example of each?

Later in the new year I'm starting a blog off site, if you'd like me to blog about something PM me, also if you recommend me a film, book or track to listen to, all three if you like, I'll do that and post to the blog about it too.

The blog's theme has in part been supplied by 43things and erich fromm's being vs. having idea, which is kind of preoccupying me right now, although the bbc radio 4 show I've Never Seen Star Wars, which recommends three things to people which they've never done before, probably is an influence too.

Anyway, PM me if you're keen on featuring, its on livejournal and I'm using the username LowTechLark, which is a reflection of the fact that I am pretty low tech but also a kind of tribute to lowtechredneck who I dont think visits anymore. Could be wrong.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    This post rings true to me, I am curious, would you be able to provide an example of each?
    OK, thanks for asking.

I didn't mean this entirely literally, but I have been following the...er..."protests" at Princeton and Yale a lot and I fear that they'd literally tear your country apart given the chance. These are highly privileged special snowflakes who just can't stand the thought of somebody with a different opinion, demanding everyone else change to keep them happy.

Meanwhile, people in other parts of the world are genuinely persecuted, if not through social shaming they face arrest or are even killed for their beliefs (for example atheists in Iran or Saudi Arabia). When we don't agree with what that person stands for, we sometimes treat them as a joke and make no serious effort to help improve life in their country.

The irony is that as a result, many people outside the West would like to move here. While I don't think they should, part of the attraction is the culture our leaders and their useful idiots seem to be competing in a race to destroy...whether through a misguided sense of humanitarianism or sinister design.
    Likes Xann liked this post

When your dog is trying to mate with your arm/leg, do you reject it and leave it sexually frustrated (animal cruelty) or do you just stay there and take it? (passive bestiality)
    Likes Masokissed, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I did what you said Albert Camus:

Posted all 18 possible results on a Pokemon Quiz Thread...
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Masokissed liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I just noticed how many of my posts end with rhetorical questions. It must be something I do unconsciously, because I've never really thought about it before.

I don't know, personality trait maybe? Or just my writing style?