User Tag List

Page 5889 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 48895389578958395879588758885889589058915899593959896389 ... LastLast
Results 58,881 to 58,890 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Then, of course, I realized that my taste in colors runs akin to those of a batman villain... I made them in black, green and purple
    The best taste in colors.

4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

My apologies to the waitress for the $1 coin I left for a tip. I blame the US Treasury for putting such an abomination into circulation.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

my friend bought me pajama shorts as a birthday gift and she said she found a shit stain in it I'm laughing so hard

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Lemmy has died. He was 70 so he had a good innings maybe. Still shame to see another artist go, human life is too short for anyone who's not uber rich and powerful. Even celebs arent lasting all that long.

Now, que the Ace of Spades tributes.
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am trying to find an avatar of an attractive woman so my eyes have a feast whenever I post. But none of them feel quite right. They don't satisfy me...I am too emotionally invested.

Oh, the decisions I have to make. I am a pimp on Google Images.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I need to learn how to cross stitch, so that I can have whimsical swearing all over my house.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

I'm so glad that with all of the pressing issues facing the US, President Obama still finds the time to make routine appearances on reality television and late-night talk shows. Is B-Rock campaigning for a 3rd term or something?

Slime.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

-y
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^ooops wrong thread.

I had to make a comment about how interesting it is watching my 2nd child who is a female istj interact with my 3rd child who is a male enfp. Very crazy dynamic as in oil and water and all things clashy. From the time he was born, they have been pushing each other's buttons and in each other's space. Compounding this is the power play between her being 2.75 years his senior and him being male. I think if he were older, it wouldn't be so ..... equal.

ISTJ
    ENFP

I'm not going to go into cognitive functions because I think it's more illuminating and apt to think about their preferences being completely opposite. And that is indeed how their interaction manifests! lol. One tiny example is that they went skiing yesterday and he headed them off near an avalanche area before she could think about it. They got into deep snow in unknown terrain (to them), she got scared and demanded they back out. I'm sure much arguing ensued. He knew they'd hit the right spot and that they were on the 'edge' of the danger zone lol, but she was not about to take any risks and so they all climbed back up through deep snow which doesn't sound fun in their telling of it. 4th child (isfj) is always caught in the middle between them and serves as a much-needed buffer/barrier. If it weren't for him, it might be a mexican stand-off.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com