User Tag List

Page 5887 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 48875387578758375877588558865887588858895897593759876387 ... LastLast
Results 58,861 to 58,870 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    What am I going to do when school starts and I can't sleep at night
    If you're a woman get a boyfriend and ensure you fall pregnant so he can't leave you. If you're a man become an alcoholic and hope your future supervenes your present.

Eh, today it is a woman's world. It is high time men took our birthright back.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am just another loser who has failed to find the love I cry out for, and all I can do to feel better is fuck random girls.

There has to be someone out there who will smile on me, laugh with me, cry with me, embrace me wholly...just make me feel like a fucking human being who is worth something. I honestly don't feel there is anyone out there for me anymore and it is the worst realization that I could face. I am fundamentally unlovable. Why can't a girl be drawn to me because of who I am, instead of in spite of it? I am sick of hiding myself from the world. It hurts. I have done nothing to hurt anyone, and all I've ever wanted to is to feel love. But I just can't get it, even though I'm not a bad person and I would throw away everything for love, without a second thought.

It is far harder than climbing a mountain. If I wanted, I could climb Everest tomorrow...but it really means nothing to me. So fucking what?!? Where is that girl lying beside me at night, and smiling at me in the morning when we talk together? There is that gaze you get from a girl who you know loves you. It is like...I have nothing. I feel empty. Useless. Seriously. I can't see any purpose to my life and this frustrates me so much. No matter what I do unless I feel love, I'm just not happy. Nobody seems to understand the rush, the feeling, the unity, that you get when you're with someone. I am not going to hide this anymore. Having a lover is the most important thing to me in the world. Sex, well...sex is how I express myself. I am a guy, after all. But I would like to think that I am not immoral.

So this is my confession for today. Hope you like it. :/
    Likes Chrysanthe, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am just another loser who has failed to find the love I cry out for, and all I can do to feel better is fuck random girls.

There has to be someone out there who will smile on me, laugh with me, cry with me, embrace me wholly...just make me feel like a fucking human being who is worth something. I honestly don't feel there is anyone out there for me anymore and it is the worst realization that I could face. I am fundamentally unlovable. Why can't a girl be drawn to me because of who I am, instead of in spite of it? I am sick of hiding myself from the world. It hurts. I have done nothing to hurt anyone, and all I've ever wanted to is to feel love. But I just can't get it, even though I'm not a bad person and I would throw away everything for love, without a second thought.

It is far harder than climbing a mountain. If I wanted, I could climb Everest tomorrow...but it really means nothing to me. So fucking what?!? Where is that girl lying beside me at night, and smiling at me in the morning when we talk together? There is that gaze you get from a girl who you know loves you. It is like...I have nothing. I feel empty. Useless. Seriously. I can't see any purpose to my life and this frustrates me so much. No matter what I do unless I feel love, I'm just not happy. Nobody seems to understand the rush, the feeling, the unity, that you get when you're with someone. I am not going to hide this anymore. Having a lover is the most important thing to me in the world. Sex, well...sex is how I express myself. I am a guy, after all. But I would like to think that I am not immoral.

So this is my confession for today. Hope you like it. :/
    Evee had said you and I were similar. Confessions is a nice thread though.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Masokissed liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNƭ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN

J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Masokissed, 21%, Chrysanthe, EJCC, Osprey and 1 others liked this post

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm not sure but I may have hit the jackpot.

Also....in other places:

...A 2012 study concluded, “although polyandry is rare it is not as rare as commonly believed, is found worldwide, and is most common in egalitarian societies.” A single academic abstract might not be as splashy as a network reality show, but its implications are significant, as Alice Dreger explained at The Atlantic:

Indeed, according to Starkweather and Hames, anthropologists have documented social systems for polyandrous unions “among foragers in a wide variety of environments ranging from the Arctic to the tropics, and to the desert.” Recognizing that at least half these groups are hunter-gatherer societies, the authors conclude that, if those groups are similar to our ancestors — as we may reasonably suspect — then “it is probable that polyandry has a deep human history.”

Rather than treating polyandry as a mystery to be explained away, Starkweather and Hames suggest polyandry constitutes a variation on the common, evolutionarily-adaptive phenomenon of pair-bonding — a variation that sometimes emerges in response to environmental conditions.

Still, the answer to “how often do women marry multiple husbands?” is not very often. At all. For comparison, an estimated 30,000 to 50,000 people “live a polygamist lifestyle,” PRI reported in 2010, which is likely more than the global population of polyandrous families. Too bad, really, for reality show producers out there because “My Five Husbands (Who Are Also Brothers)” would probably generate a in television ratings bonanza.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes highlander liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    If you're a woman get a boyfriend and ensure you fall pregnant so he can't leave you. If you're a man become an alcoholic and hope your future supervenes your present.

Eh, today it is a woman's world. It is high time men took our birthright back.
    You're single right?

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

The which Bowie quiz says I'm Berlin Bowie.
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry, Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    "Catain America" hah.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    No, that's normal. Even I do that.
    I always feel most comfortable when its on 1s, 3s, 7s, and 9s. Evens feel oppressive, overly perfectionist, and maybe a bit aggressively so. And Five just feels even to me as well, because of how well it divides a decimal number system.