User Tag List

Page 5869 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 48695369576958195859586758685869587058715879591959696369 ... LastLast
Results 58,681 to 58,690 of 67631

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I have a question for everyone on the forum. Do you guys think that MBTI type and Enneagram has to do with how people celebrate Christmas?

I don't want to have to do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I have a question for everyone on the forum. Do you guys think that MBTI type and Enneagram has to do with how people celebrate Christmas?
    Is this a question you actually want an answer to?

I have no energy to talk to some guy about a roof. Fuck it. Damn head cold.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Default Random Thought Thread

-
    Last edited by Rico; 12-18-2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: -

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Where is everyone?! I need to feed my socialization quota and soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Were raptured. It appears we are among those left behind...
    It's alright guys , the best of us are left, or the best of us have left. I can confidently say its one those!
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?
    Likes Hawthorne, Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I have the perfect nick to change to. But I wonder if I should say goodbye to my current one. It's bland but suitable for the whole shtick.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Trigger warning: I'm about to say...

Happy Holidays

I'm sorry if you read that and got offended and are boiling in rage, frothing at the mouth trying your best not to flip over your desk. However, life isn't like the safe space of a church. It's best to realize and accept it.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Since nobody else answered, I think that it might. When I get gifts for people, I like to surprise them and I don't feel that I need a list. I kind of study them to anticipate what they might want. I also enjoy experimenting with different decorating options. I also get annoyed by some Christmas movies.. too many of them place too much emphasis on blind faith.

When it comes to music, I like the old standards or things done in that thirties and forties style. I hate attempts to update them and make them more hip. That's tertiary Si, though.

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I have a bit of a bug, which sucks, but I'm going to see Star Wars again tonight, this time with family. I saw each prequel two or three times in theaters, and this was a lot better.

Also, I finally finished Parks and Recreation. Awesome ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Since nobody else answered, I think that it might. When I get gifts for people, I like to surprise them and I don't feel that I need a list. I kind of study them to anticipate what they might want. I also enjoy experimenting with different decorating options. I also get annoyed by some Christmas movies.. too many of them place too much emphasis on blind faith.

When it comes to music, I like the old standards or things done in that thirties and forties style. I hate attempts to update them and make them more hip. That's tertiary Si, though.
    Thank you for answering me. Yeah, I agree with the aspect of some Christmas Movies. A lot of them are annoyingly cliche and that is offputting as hell. And experimenting with Christmas Decorations? That sounds fun. My Ma is traditional as hell when it comes to her decorations and celebrations. It's her Auxiliary Si.

Yeah. I like to surprise my family sometimes too. One year, I got my brother an XBox. I found a box once and put white wrapping paper ob it and drew an X, lol. He laughed and then I gave him his real present.

Personally, the 'magic' has been taken out if Christmas for me. I find it's been far too commercialized and predictable. Once you've seen it once, you've seen it all. I guess I am a bit of a Scrooge sometimes but not out of hatred, but more out of not caring much about the concept of Christmas itself and what it brings. You know everything now; it's not like when you're a kid, and things are filled with wonder and surprize, until you find out you're being lied to about 'Santa' and stuff.
    Likes Osprey liked this post