User Tag List

Page 5858 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 48585358575858085848585658575858585958605868590859586358 ... LastLast
Results 58,571 to 58,580 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Yeah let's all go see Star Wars

J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry, Kas liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

if someone is delusional about being delusional are the still delusional?

because if they're delusional about that and its false fixed belief would the fact that they're delusional about being delusional make them not delusional? but the fact that they're delusional means they are but they're really not. so they're normal?

this isn't about me this is completely random thought i had. i swear i'm not delusional nor i am delusional about being delusional just think of me looking at a little blue box and pondering it's contents that's all this post is about

and there is no actual box its just an analogy for someone elses brain. who doesn't even exist because the person is completely hypothetical. well maybe they do but i don't know them or if i do i don't that they're like this so therefore as far as i know hypothetical
    by @magpie

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

They would not be delusional, no.

Often people become misdiagnosed with a schizotypal disorder and really they have a personality or dissociative disorder.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I was in Jeff Dahmer's old place with a guy I was dating and this freaky girl who had been an accomplice to Jeff and we were looking at old photos Jeff had taken of his victims. We walked past this one room that had been ravaged and looking inside there were old drawings and clothes and smelled like death, literally. The dream was incredibly vivid and I woke up so nauseous today. If anyone can interpret that for me I would be intrigued to find out what the hell is wrong with my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    I usually don't before bed because I'm a pansy, and I definitely haven't thought about/read about/or seen anything involving Dahmer. I watched the Book of Life last night, why can't I dream about that!
    I'm a big believer in dream meanings and have read a lot about Jung's theories, just wish I was better at interpreting them.
    To put this as simple as possible from Carl Jung: The unconscious takes what it receives from the outer world and uses it as symbols to convey a certain meaning. Almost all the symbols of our dreams we have to interpret ourselves because they're uniquely designed that way. However, reading mythology can help you notice common themes that people from the past shared as symbols and a strong understanding of mythology helps your understand your dreams with much more clarity, however it will take work. And if a dream is too easy to interpret, the dream isn't filled with much meaning. The unconscious is neither good or bad, but more times it will help you than hurt you when getting the answer.

Whew.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

However, prophets in the Bible interpreted accurately the dreams of kings and pharaohs.

I disagree with mythology and with Carl Jung's theory of Si being representative of ancient and universal symbol archetypes that exist in humans' brains across time. It is not a sound theory, in my opinion.

Although I do agree that it helps to answer questions to derive the meaning of your dreams, such as, "What does death smell like?" And things like that. This dream I find very literal and not symbolic much at all, which is unusual for a dream. Usually dreams use picture imagery (as you alluded to) that does not make sense and that is when dream interpretation becomes truly challenging and fun.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

would you like me to vacate the premises indefinitely?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Feed me analogies, heal me with metaphors, wrap me in symbolism until my searching soul awakes with fresh, green awareness...
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

<3 Yeah.

But we must establish one thing. I am alpha female. Period.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Favorite out of each type on this forum (just felt like this):
    (In alphabetical order, not the names, the types. Too lazy and forgot to organize them lol)

ENFP: @Starry / @Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    ENFJ: @Hard / @xXMariahXx
    ENTP: @Dyslexxie / @EcK
    ENTJ: @GarrotTheThief/ @Wind Up Rex
    ESFP: N/A
    ESFJ: @Showbread
    ESTP:N/A
    ESTJ: @EJCC
    INFP: @chickpea / @Ivy / @Inis Mona / @themightyfetus
    INFJ: me (someone's got to love themselves right?) / @Vasilisa
    INTP: @RobinSkye
    INTJ: @Oaky / @nonsequitur
    ISFP: @IndyGhost
    ISFJ: @21lux
    ISTP: N/A
    ISTJ: @/DG/
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

@Forever is my favorite INFJ.

Edit:

#tbh
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Forever, xXMariahXx, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post