User Tag List

Page 5857 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 48575357575758075847585558565857585858595867590759576357 ... LastLast
Results 58,561 to 58,570 of 67832

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The German title of the 1960s original Ocean's 11 movie with Frank Sinatra and the rest of the ratpack retranslates into English as Franky And His Cronies.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I might be indomitable.

I hope I am not.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Last night I had a dream that I was in Jeff Dahmer's old place with a guy I was dating and this freaky girl who had been an accomplice to Jeff and we were looking at old photos Jeff had taken of his victims. We walked past this one room that had been ravaged and looking inside there were old drawings and clothes and smelled like death, literally. The dream was incredibly vivid and I woke up so nauseous today. If anyone can interpret that for me I would be intrigued to find out what the hell is wrong with my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I was in Jeff Dahmer's old place with a guy I was dating and this freaky girl who had been an accomplice to Jeff and we were looking at old photos Jeff had taken of his victims. We walked past this one room that had been ravaged and looking inside there were old drawings and clothes and smelled like death, literally. The dream was incredibly vivid and I woke up so nauseous today. If anyone can interpret that for me I would be intrigued to find out what the hell is wrong with my brain.
    Stop watching serial killer files and horror movies before bed? The last thing you seeat night or think about is the basis of your dreams usually. I had a dream about one of my novel characters once, because of that.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

@Ivy

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Ivy liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    @Ivy

Oh god that was cute. My Weimaraner (similar to a Vizsla) and coonhound were here when I played it, and I got like 45 degrees of head tilt out of them both. Impressive.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Stop watching serial killer files and horror movies before bed? The last thing you seeat night or think about is the basis of your dreams usually. I had a dream about one of my novel characters once, because of that.
    I usually don't before bed because I'm a pansy, and I definitely haven't thought about/read about/or seen anything involving Dahmer. I watched the Book of Life last night, why can't I dream about that!
    I'm a big believer in dream meanings and have read a lot about Jung's theories, just wish I was better at interpreting them.

P.S. I can't get over the loss of Dave Grohl. This isn't right!
    Likes Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    I usually don't before bed because I'm a pansy, and I definitely haven't thought about/read about/or seen anything involving Dahmer. I watched the Book of Life last night, why can't I dream about that!
    I'm a big believer in dream meanings and have read a lot about Jung's theories, just wish I was better at interpreting them.

P.S. I can't get over the loss of Dave Grohl. This isn't right!
    Lol, I watch anything before bed and think about it. I've even had a dream about the dude in my new display pic being my novel character in a movie adaptation of when I read my story to my novel character, Ricky who has my English tutor. It was awesome as hell. It included fake deaths, and erased memories, which was partially the fault of me watching Erased two weeks before.

Well, Johnny Tuturro is waaay cooler!

All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith