User Tag List

Page 5841 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 48415341574157915831583958405841584258435851589159416341 ... LastLast
Results 58,401 to 58,410 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I tend to take documentaries with a grain of salt. Interviews with those on the opposing side are always full of oddball tangential questions. They also often employ the tactic of just leaving silence after the person finishes speaking, all in order to make them look like dumbasses.

But showcasing stuff like machinery built to get around not working on the Sabbath.. now that is gold.
    Yeah, I had no idea they have special phones

I'm a fan of the old documentary school (with few exceptions)- where the idea is pure observation, no judgements, no manipulation . But that's rare.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I think I've just been drive-by "troubled youth" type counseled...

Wat.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

All the NPs are FJ again.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I was talking with a coworker about a singer and I was drawing a blank when it came to her nationality, when suddenly I called her a Nord... (Tuve Lo, btw). The person looked at me weirdly and I was like... what? She's a Nord... tall'ish, blonde & blue... and then it dawned on me... SCANDINAVIAN!!! *face palm*
    There was a kerfluffle a few months back w/r to Skyrim and other "medieval" fantasy video games legitimizing white supremacy: Medieval Video Games - White Supremacy | National Review Online

I mean look at all those white people! (Nords and Bretons)

Somehow, the author somehow missed all the black people and the olive people and cat people and lizard people and elf people and orc people that one can also play.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    There was a kerfluffle a few months back w/r to Skyrim and other "medieval" fantasy video games legitimizing white supremacy: Medieval Video Games - White Supremacy | National Review Online

Somehow, the author somehow missed all the black people and the olive people and cat people and lizard people and elf people and orc people that one can also play.
    I usually pick a girl to play as. If I am gonna spend time playing a game what better to look at then some guy or animal. My son asked me once why I always pick the girl because he picks the cool looking guy. I today him why, he still picks the cool guy and I am always the girl..lol

Lingerie football all the way
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    All the NPs are FJ again.
    Like I said everybody is an...
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Like I said everybody is an...

I like the "Ask an INTJ about an ENFP since there are no ENFPs to answer" thread
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive
    Likes Forever liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I tend to take documentaries with a grain of salt. Interviews with those on the opposing side are always full of oddball tangential questions. They also often employ the tactic of just leaving silence after the person finishes speaking, all in order to make them look like dumbasses.

But showcasing stuff like machinery built to get around not working on the Sabbath.. now that is gold.
    you take a lot of grains of salt, maybe you're turning into a pillar of salt, @whatever will lick you in a completely platanonic way
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I like the "Ask an INTJ about an ENFP since there are no ENFPs to answer" thread
    Hahaha

EDIT:

Typology Central is looking just fine.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Starry liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post

Eyeroll. And never mind that you can also change the 'skin tone' of your character to be whatever you please as well. Anything to be offended... I guess? *shrugs and mumbles something about 'people'*

P.S. Wait a minute, you know of Skyrim?! *incorporates new data & recalibrates INTJ schematic*
    Last edited by SpankyMcFly; 12-03-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: added P.S.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft