User Tag List

Page 5836 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 48365336573657865826583458355836583758385846588659366336 ... LastLast
Results 58,351 to 58,360 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    One of the main inspirations for my Godawful signature is Quora.

https://www.quora.com/

Look at this bullshit.

"I, I, I, I, I."

Wow, man. Wow. Let's all care.
    Some of those are awful (Say Keng Lee needs to be taken down a notch). But Gavin's makes me want to be his friend.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Some of those are awful (Say Keng Lee needs to be taken down a notch). But Gavin's makes me want to be his friend.
    .. on second thought, you're right about him.

"Lifelong learner" or whatever in conjunction with the other bullshit is pretty pompous. It conveys -- "Man, I'm so totally well-rounded, guys! Look at all this stuff I've done. And also I'm learning!!"

Like, a false humility sort of thing.

But on its own, it conveys a different message: "Hey, I'm here to learn -- absorbing what I see, hear, experience, and read around me; and also I have things to say from time to time."
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    .. on second thought, you're right about him.

"Lifelong learner" or whatever in conjunction with the other bullshit is pretty pompous. It conveys -- "Man, I'm so totally well-rounded, guys! Look at all this stuff I've done. And also I'm learning!!"

Like, a false humility sort of thing.

But on its own, it conveys a different message: "Hey, I'm here to learn -- absorbing what I see, hear, experience, and read around me; and also I have things to say from time to time."
    isn't that like 98% of humanity? and apparently 98% of humans aren't humble or deep
    by @magpie

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Does this seem like a very, very IxFP song to you?

I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am learning the true value of "delayed reactions" in the midst of others' emotional highs. Without it, it can lead to collateral damage.

Senior Member Array purplesocks's Avatar
    MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Is this mean???

"Hey. It's ok if ur busy, but u should really be helping with this group work"

I sent this to a girl in my group for English. I decided to meet up with the guy in my group, because he wanted us to figure out how we were going to write the paper. We were texting in the group text we have set up, so all 3 of us can read them. The girl never responded, and 4 hours had gone by since we started talking about meeting up. I went to meet with him in library, and we were talking about how she doesn't take these assignments seriously. I decided to text her this, but he thought it was harsh. I thought it was honest, and it doesn't sound that bad to me. The girl responded back with that she was sleeping and had her phone on silent.
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

So an esxj, infp, and intj walk into a bar...
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by purplesocks View Post
    Is this mean???

I sent this to a girl in my group for English. I decided to meet up with the guy in my group, because he wanted us to figure out how we were going to write the paper. We were texting in the group text we have set up, so all 3 of us can read them. The girl never responded, and 4 hours had gone by since we started talking about meeting up. I went to meet with him in library, and we were talking about how she doesn't take these assignments seriously. I decided to text her this, but he thought it was harsh. I thought it was honest, and it doesn't sound that bad to me. The girl responded back with that she was sleeping and had her phone on silent.
    Not at all. It's a much nicer variation of "even if you are busy, you need to pull your weight". It seemed quite reasonable for the context.
    Likes purplesocks liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by purplesocks View Post
    Is this mean???

Sometimes harsh is necessary.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes purplesocks liked this post

I'm worried that what's going on in Syria is all a cover for or prep for a clash between Russia and the rest of the world.