User Tag List

Page 5820 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 48205320572057705810581858195820582158225830587059206320 ... LastLast
Results 58,191 to 58,200 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    I sort of agree with you but what about being forgetful/flighty with details being more of an N attribute instead of being organized? Your ENTJ boss seems to fit this description well, highly organized but forgetful and I don't think the two are the same thing. This isn't real evidence but based on my experience S's in general seem to be less forgetful and remember small inconsequential details (at least to me) while I don't. It's probably because the N mind is more prone to dumping cognitive energy into abstraction rather than concrete.

I think Ps do have a kind of organization but it's only organized to the P. My workspace and living space becomes an 'organized mess.' To the outside observer it would appear messy but for me there is a method behind the madness. Js tend to replicate the order within their minds externally while Ps keep it internal.

Interesting, I can identify with what you wrote about the P part. As a P type myself, my room is often like a pig sty.But do I find myself messy? Nope.
    As long as I am able to find my stuff among those mess, I don't consider myself messy. The only time I consider myself messy is when I start losing items.
    My ENFJ mom often yell at me for being so messy and disorganized, and then she will go around moving all my stuff, she said she is helping me to pack my stuff, but I ended
    up losing my items. And then this is when I start packing my room trying to look for my items.

The same goes for washing dishes. I often leave my dishes lying around the house for hours after my meals. I don't consider this as being messy/disorganized. But my ENFJ mom will flare up and start yelling at me for not washing those dishes immediately. I don't understand why she is being so angry over it. There are no ants crawling on those dishes right, so why do I have to wash those dishes immediately? This makes no sense to me.

I realize that Js tend to look at us Ps as messy/disorganized, but like what you said, it's not that we Ps are messy, it's just that our external world seem messy, but our sense of organization is within our minds and no matter how messy our external world may look like we can always find our items among those piles of mess
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I keep getting Obamacare emails in my spam folder. "There is still time to register!"

No. There isn't. I'm not even American. lol
    Likes ZNP-TBA, EJCC, Ghost, Kas liked this post

How the hell did the guys in the bloodhound gang come up with the lyrics to bad touch? People only remember the damn chorus but that song is pretty freaking sophisticate in the rhymes.

Also what's with the video was America actually at war with France at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I keep getting Obamacare emails in my spam folder. "There is still time to register!"

No. There isn't. I'm not even American. lol

Likes Olm the Water King, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

: - )
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post

: - )
    The ISTJs don't surprise me. The ESTJs do.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Olm the Water King, Petrahygen liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The ISTJs don't surprise me. The ESTJs do.
    xSTJs usually have the patience to deal with programming, lol.
    I am actually kinda surprised at the ESTP stats, I would have thought that there would be less of those, and a lot more ISTPs, but they're actually pretty equal.
    And 5% for ISFP? Nice! There's more of those than ENTJs.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    True. I don't think I would mind programming. But it really feels like an introvert's job, to me. Very isolating. But I guess extroverts know how to make do with those situations, and find the social time they can.

Edit: It looks like I know a disproportionate number of INFJ programmers, btw.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I am actually kinda surprised at the ESTP stats, I would have thought that there would be less of those, and a lot more ISTPs, but they're actually pretty equal.
    And 5% for ISFP? Nice! There's more of those than ENTJs.
    There is in absolue terms, but not in terms of MBTI vs general ratio.

The main division seems to be one of T vs F.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    True. I don't think I would mind programming. But it really feels like an introvert's job, to me. Very isolating. But I guess extroverts know how to make do with those situations, and find the social time they can.

Edit: It looks like I know a disproportionate number of INFJ programmers, btw.
    Yeah, my ESTJ Dad usually has the consistency and patience of a saint. Sometimes I think he is an ISTJ because of his more introverted nature, but he is a Te Machine. I could be a programmer, but I would need a lot of coffee to help me concentrate. Yeah, I just find social time between assignments (even between classes in my course) and make do with that. I would much rather be the one in charge of the general area, because monotonous jobs put me astray, and I'm much better at being in charge, and organizing people/jobs than being told what to do anyway.

Nice. I thought the INFJs were the ones who dreamed up the code in their sleep kidding.
    Likes EJCC liked this post