User Tag List

Page 5816 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 48165316571657665806581458155816581758185826586659166316 ... LastLast
Results 58,151 to 58,160 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I used to think of Frenzy as a minor work of Hitchcock and insulting to the eye. They are showing it on tv right now though and it turns out to be better than I remembered ... and funny!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Hemingway had similar hang ups to me, I'm not going to go mad and off myself, pretty sure of that though.
    Sharing that with Hemingway ain't exactly an awful thing in itself, just don't go out like he did.

On that note, I think Sylvia Plath had a similar type of angst and behaviour in the Bell Jar. Even her relationships have similar notes to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by allosaurus View Post
    Sharing that with Hemingway ain't exactly an awful thing in itself, just don't go out like he did.

On that note, I think Sylvia Plath had a similar type of angst and behaviour in the Bell Jar. Even her relationships have similar notes to mine.
    I'm reading a book by one of his friends about disclosures he made about his love life and loving more than one woman at once, it was his undoing too, I've not had that experience but I totally sympathise with his attitudes towards love and women. Also his infectious zest for life, although I dont go about it as he did, things are very different.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It has begun.

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

My pencil sharpener broke.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

the worst dreams are when you dream that you're at work... and then you wake up and you have to go to work for the day

Can we trade dreams? I'd love to have your dream. The worst dreams I ever had is when I dreamt of people whom I hadn't seen for years and to wake up missing them and wanting to reconnect with them but to realize that I have no ways of contacting them.

I am falling asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp
    by @magpie

Within 1/2 hour of posting to this thread last week, my son came home covered in blood. He was assaulted by the parents of a girl he had asked out the day prior. She invited him over to visit since it was Veterans Day (I thought nothing of it because his best freind is a girl and he has been going over to her house since he has been 13 years old without incident). The father punched him in the face five times, when he fell to the ground, both parents proceeded to kick him repeatedly in the head. I took him to the ER because the gash on his head would not stop bleeding. The doctors ordered a CAT scan and discovered he had suffered a fractured jaw and a concussion. I took all of the medical records to the police department and filed a complaint the following day. My son said, after they were finished beating his face in and kicking his head, they offered him a wet T-shirt to clean up with, and then told him it was a shame because he seemed like such a nice respectful boy. Before they assaulted him, he raised both hands in Peace and told them he would leave, never raised a hand to them and did not say anything rude or offensive. He said he was in a state of shock.

The police are charging the parents with Aggravated Assault with malicious wounding (a felony charge).

I can't wait for court.

§61-2-9. Malicious or unlawful assault; assault; battery; penalties.

(a) If any person maliciously shoot, stab, cut or wound any person, or by any means cause him or her bodily injury with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill, he or she shall, except where it is otherwise provided, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction, shall be punished by confinement in a state correctional facility not less than two nor more than ten years. If such act be done unlawfully, but not maliciously, with the intent aforesaid, the offender is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction, shall either be in a state correctional facility not less than one nor more than five years, or be confined in jail not exceeding twelve months and fined not exceeding $500.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Take it to a bank with the physical check. They can fix it.
    Oh for sure. I just love/hate moments.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics