User Tag List

Page 5814 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 48145314571457645804581258135814581558165824586459146314 ... LastLast
Results 58,131 to 58,140 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I really am starting to think that I am an ENTJ. I've been researching personality types a lot, and I am beginning to conclude that Te is reigning supreme within my psyche.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you don't control your dreams, chickenz

the man has woken up and apologized to me on quite a few occasions... though he also has yelled at me for imaginary things in his sleep and tends to sleep violently as well
    i know but i still am against strangling people in general, even if i don't like them.

its weird i'm fine with dying or being hurt by others in dreams or others being hurt, but if i'm doing the harm thats when i consider it a nightmare also if i'm humilated in someway but me dying or being killed its just a dream to me

#NFProblems
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i know but i still am against strangling people in general, even if i don't like them.

#NFProblems
    you'll never made it as a hitwoman with that sort of attitude, missy!

*pictures NFP hitwoman crying each time they make a hit*

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

you'll never made it as a hitwoman with that sort of attitude, missy!

*pictures NFP hitwoman crying each time they make a hit*

i don't know if i'd cried but i have no desire to be a hit woman ever. i probably could kill in the right situation like if hitler came back i could to prevent the pain and suffering of millions, but most people don't have that power. if i knew the person was gonna cause mass suffering i could but if its because they owe money nope i'd just tell the person to stop being greedy and get a part time job or something.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

i don't know if i'd cried but i have no desire to be a hit woman ever. i probably could kill in the right situation like if hitler came back i could to prevent the pain and suffering of millions, but most people don't have that power. if i knew the person was gonna cause mass suffering i could but if its because they owe money nope i'd just tell the person to stop being greedy and get a part time job or something.
    "your honor, my client isn't a hitwoman for the mob... she's a financial councilor"

"a financial councilor? so she tells them how to launder their money better?"

"oh no... she helps the people who owe them money find jobs and allocate their money wisely so that they can pay back their loans to their bookies."

"so you're telling me that your client is finding people jobs and getting their finances straight instead of breaking their kneecaps or shooting them?"

"yes, your honor. she said that she felt mean doing something to someone just because of money."

"well, if this is the case it seems as though your client is actually providing a much needed service to society. if you can prove this I may move to dismiss the case."
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I got so interested when I saw it under article titled "New methods to deal with heavy legs" that I read it. But apparently koala bears are here "heavy legs" and not "new method"
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes miss fortune, Red Herring liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

"your honor, my client isn't a hitwoman for the mob... she's a financial councilor"

"a financial councilor? so she tells them how to launder their money better?"

"oh no... she helps the people who owe them money find jobs and allocate their money wisely so that they can pay back their loans to their bookies."

"so you're telling me that your client is finding people jobs and getting their finances straight instead of breaking their kneecaps or shooting them?"

"yes, your honor. she said that she felt mean doing something to someone just because of money."

"well, if this is the case it seems as though your client is actually providing a much needed service to society. if you can prove this I may move to dismiss the case."

yup that would be awesome actually
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

yup that would be awesome actually
    you'd probably get the key to the city or something along those lines for your good work with the underserved members of society

and now I'm really hoping that Adam Sandler never runs across this thread and steals that idea because he'd most definitely make a mess of it when trying to turn it into a movie

MBTI
    yupp

you'd probably get the key to the city or something along those lines for your good work with the underserved members of society

and now I'm really hoping that Adam Sandler never runs across this thread and steals that idea because he'd most definitely make a mess of it when trying to turn it into a movie
    i don't want a key to the city you know i like have as few keys as possible because when you have more than 3 it gets confusing. i have my car keye, key to my apartment, and the key to my mom's house. i just don't think debt is a good reason to hurt someone. plus the dead sort of suck at paying off debts.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

i don't want a key to the city you know i like have as few keys as possible because when you have more than 3 it gets confusing. i have my car keye, key to my apartment, and the key to my mom's house. i just don't think debt is a good reason to hurt someone. plus the dead sort of suck at paying off debts.
    you could probably kill them in a manner that doesn't harm their organs and then sell those to someone to make quite a bit of money