User Tag List

Page 5814 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 48145314571457645804581258135814581558165824586459146314 ... LastLast
Results 58,131 to 58,140 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #58131
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    I really am starting to think that I am an ENTJ. I've been researching personality types a lot, and I am beginning to conclude that Te is reigning supreme within my psyche.

  2. #58132
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you don't control your dreams, chickenz

    the man has woken up and apologized to me on quite a few occasions... though he also has yelled at me for imaginary things in his sleep and tends to sleep violently as well
    i know but i still am against strangling people in general, even if i don't like them.

    its weird i'm fine with dying or being hurt by others in dreams or others being hurt, but if i'm doing the harm thats when i consider it a nightmare also if i'm humilated in someway but me dying or being killed its just a dream to me

    #NFProblems
    by @magpie

  3. #58133
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i know but i still am against strangling people in general, even if i don't like them.

    #NFProblems
    you'll never made it as a hitwoman with that sort of attitude, missy!

    *pictures NFP hitwoman crying each time they make a hit*

    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  4. #58134
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you'll never made it as a hitwoman with that sort of attitude, missy!

    *pictures NFP hitwoman crying each time they make a hit*

    i don't know if i'd cried but i have no desire to be a hit woman ever. i probably could kill in the right situation like if hitler came back i could to prevent the pain and suffering of millions, but most people don't have that power. if i knew the person was gonna cause mass suffering i could but if its because they owe money nope i'd just tell the person to stop being greedy and get a part time job or something.
    by @magpie

  5. #58135
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i don't know if i'd cried but i have no desire to be a hit woman ever. i probably could kill in the right situation like if hitler came back i could to prevent the pain and suffering of millions, but most people don't have that power. if i knew the person was gonna cause mass suffering i could but if its because they owe money nope i'd just tell the person to stop being greedy and get a part time job or something.
    "your honor, my client isn't a hitwoman for the mob... she's a financial councilor"

    "a financial councilor? so she tells them how to launder their money better?"

    "oh no... she helps the people who owe them money find jobs and allocate their money wisely so that they can pay back their loans to their bookies."

    "so you're telling me that your client is finding people jobs and getting their finances straight instead of breaking their kneecaps or shooting them?"

    "yes, your honor. she said that she felt mean doing something to someone just because of money."

    "well, if this is the case it seems as though your client is actually providing a much needed service to society. if you can prove this I may move to dismiss the case."
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  6. #58136
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    I got so interested when I saw it under article titled "New methods to deal with heavy legs" that I read it. But apparently koala bears are here "heavy legs" and not "new method"
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes miss fortune, Red Herring liked this post

  7. #58137
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    "your honor, my client isn't a hitwoman for the mob... she's a financial councilor"

    "a financial councilor? so she tells them how to launder their money better?"

    "oh no... she helps the people who owe them money find jobs and allocate their money wisely so that they can pay back their loans to their bookies."

    "so you're telling me that your client is finding people jobs and getting their finances straight instead of breaking their kneecaps or shooting them?"

    "yes, your honor. she said that she felt mean doing something to someone just because of money."

    "well, if this is the case it seems as though your client is actually providing a much needed service to society. if you can prove this I may move to dismiss the case."


    yup that would be awesome actually
    by @magpie

  8. #58138
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post


    yup that would be awesome actually
    you'd probably get the key to the city or something along those lines for your good work with the underserved members of society

    and now I'm really hoping that Adam Sandler never runs across this thread and steals that idea because he'd most definitely make a mess of it when trying to turn it into a movie
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  9. #58139
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you'd probably get the key to the city or something along those lines for your good work with the underserved members of society

    and now I'm really hoping that Adam Sandler never runs across this thread and steals that idea because he'd most definitely make a mess of it when trying to turn it into a movie
    i don't want a key to the city you know i like have as few keys as possible because when you have more than 3 it gets confusing. i have my car keye, key to my apartment, and the key to my mom's house. i just don't think debt is a good reason to hurt someone. plus the dead sort of suck at paying off debts.
    by @magpie

  10. #58140
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i don't want a key to the city you know i like have as few keys as possible because when you have more than 3 it gets confusing. i have my car keye, key to my apartment, and the key to my mom's house. i just don't think debt is a good reason to hurt someone. plus the dead sort of suck at paying off debts.
    you could probably kill them in a manner that doesn't harm their organs and then sell those to someone to make quite a bit of money
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO