User Tag List

Page 5813 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 48135313571357635803581158125813581458155823586359136313 ... LastLast
Results 58,121 to 58,130 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Honestly, people like Vince restore my faith in humanity.

The web's permeated with two-faced sociopaths. I shudder at the knowledge that these people are free to walk among us in reality, rather than being incarcerated for everyone else's safety. So it's a breath of fresh air whenever I see Vince post.

I have a phobia, and my phobia is monotony.

Examples of monotony:

1) Working in the same job for 30+ years
    2) Staying in the same place your entire life without visiting other countries

How do some people managed to do the above two things? If it's me, I'll feel so depressed. This world is such a huge place, if you stay in the same place all the time, how are you gonna see how big this world is? Just imagine, a toad spent their entire life inside a well, when they looked up above the well, they saw a sky. But there are also mountains, seas, and land, but the toad didn't managed to see it because it spent its entire life inside the well. When you asked the toad how does this world looked like, the toad replied, "This world only has a sky." but the truth is, this world is actually much larger than just a sky. There are actually so much more out there, but the toad didn't managed to see it because it spent its entire life in the well.
    This is scary, really scary. I don't wanna be that toad.

This whole enneagram thing has gona over my head. Oh well, I'm just sticking to MBTI. That's the sole reason that I came here; to focus on MBTI typing, and not Enneagram or Socionics.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i go to bed around 10. actually right after i said 7 i went to sleep but then woke up at 2am so clearly it was too early. but i didn't want to deal with life anymore then i had a bad dream so clearly i should've waited not to mention it took me a bit to fall asleep cuz my ears started ringing for a bit (i don't know how long i didn't stare at the clock)
    I went to bed around 2... I ended up cleaning the kitchen, doing a couple of loads of laundry and taking out the trash somewhere after midnight because it seemed like an excellent idea

the worst dreams are when you dream that you're at work... and then you wake up and you have to go to work for the day
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I went to bed around 2... I ended up cleaning the kitchen, doing a couple of loads of laundry and taking out the trash somewhere after midnight because it seemed like an excellent idea

the worst dreams are when you dream that you're at work... and then you wake up and you have to go to work for the day
    ohnot sure about that i mean dreaming of choking someone you care about is pretty sucky.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

ohnot sure about that i mean dreaming of choking someone you care about is pretty sucky.
    never dreamed that. I usually just dream that I'm running and hiding from someone who wants to kill me or that I'm falling to my death if I'm going to have any violence in a dream
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    never dreamed that. I usually just dream that I'm running and hiding from someone who wants to kill me or that I'm falling to my death if I'm going to have any violence in a dream
    i apologized to him when i woke up though he said he still loved me. but i felt awful.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

i apologized to him when i woke up though he said he still loved me. but i felt awful.
    you don't control your dreams, chickenz

the man has woken up and apologized to me on quite a few occasions... though he also has yelled at me for imaginary things in his sleep and tends to sleep violently as well
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@prplchknz @whatever

Bad dream solidarity:

I dreamed two nights ago that I had this cool superpower where I could fly, kind of? But it was sort of hard to control how I flew -- like if you were trying to control a flying character in a video game, on a controller with two joysticks (one for height and one for forward direction), and you didn't have the hang of it yet. But I was practicing it and it was kind of fun and really interesting.

Then I found out that somehow -- I never figured out how, as hard as I tried -- that every time I flew, I killed a lot of people. Hundreds. I guess the people below me? Either way, I was a mass murderer, and the authorities were looking for me.

I stopped flying (obviously) and ran and ran until I stumbled upon some sort of camp for people who needed to learn how to control their powers. I hung out there and hoped that no one involved in the ongoing manhunt would find me. Which was unlikely, because everyone there was about ten years younger than me (I'm 25), so I was conspicuous. The rest of the dream was an anxiety dream where I had to try to figure out where the classes in the camp were, and had no idea where to find a map or a schedule -- knowing that I had no idea how my powers worked, or whether I was still killing people somehow, or whether the cops would find me before I could figure things out.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

@EJCC ... nooo! that's like combining several elements of my more common nightmares! (and somehow I can picture someone picking that up as a TV series )

I've had a reoccurring dream for years that's a loop... I'm falling out of a plane with someone else and fighting over the parachute and I win and get it and survive... they don't. I keep going about my life, but keep feeling that someone is watching me and following me... I see bits of reflections in mirrors and windows and stuff and start to get really paranoid, but I can't prove anything. One night, I'm walking up a really long flight of stairs and I feel that someone is behind me and I then feel a bony hand on my shoulder and a jerk backwards and I'm falling. And falling out of the plane and fighting over the parachute again... Have had that dream a couple of times a year for years now...