User Tag List

Page 5801 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 48015301570157515791579958005801580258035811585159016301 ... LastLast
Results 58,001 to 58,010 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    thanks

I would have loved the holocaust of the carrots. even though i don't know what that is but it sounds awesome, so yes please

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    by @magpie
    Likes cm81 liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Yoga pants...
    Maybe the greatest invention in the last 25 years....no exaggeration. That women willing wear something so deliciously revealing out in public astonishes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Junior Member Array Princess Marshmallow's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

*appears* I should start working on nanowrimo and finish it for once. I always intend to, but I get too distracted. *closes 20 tabs and hides*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    TBH that doesn't change my suggestion. I would love to shop with you, @kyuuei, or @Lexicon, because it would function as a non-nerd+nerd shopping team. I.E. the best shopping team.
    1. Sailor Jupiter rocks.
    2. I'm preeeeetty awesome at shopping for 1 thing: Cheap stuff. Cheap food, cheap appliances, cheap second hand things, cheap clothes... I'm not exactly a mall go-er, but if you ever find yourself in Asheville we'll hunt the flea markets together for sure
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes EJCC liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

We don't give enough thanks to corporations for producing amazing products so let me thank 3M for making the best bandages. Their Nexcare bandage not only stayed on for a full 24 hours around the knee, but it left zero glue residue and wasn't painful to peel off. I'm tempted to put one on right now even though I don't need it; that's how good they are.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

every time I read the words Goodyear Blimp the song It Was a Good Day by Ice Cube pops into my head

though the fact that people tried to analyze the lyrics of the song to figure out exactly what day he was talking about definitely amuses me
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC, chickpea liked this post

Again with the emotional turmoil. Regrets, regrets, regrets. Maybe its about choosing what sorts of regrets as opposed to trying to avoid them.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I was taking a shower, thinking about the book I wrote in 2012 and one of the major plot points I was unhappy with. I didn't like how I had written it and how it played out and wanted to improve it and then BAM--it hit me like a brick! Now I'm 400% happier with my story. The important history leading up to the main characters' situations is now much more developed, in depth, realistic (for a fantasy novel...) and less generic/BS-y! Got out of the shower immediately and wrote down everything in depth, including fixes to plot holes that would open up as a result of the changes. And I must say... I'm very happy with the result! This is the kind of thing I've been wanting to happen when I finally go and edit my story. This is a major change in the events transpiring before the story starts, but not the result. I'm just so happy with it and so excited and inspired right now, it's amazing! This was what I was most unhappy about concerning the book and it's practically solved itself! Now when I finally edit it, if I can just think of great fixes like these for a few more minor events to make me as happy with those as I am with this, I finally might stop being too embarrassed to let anyone read the damn thing!

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Ghost liked this post