User Tag List

Page 5798 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 47985298569857485788579657975798579958005808584858986298 ... LastLast
Results 57,971 to 57,980 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Things are sort of funny and sort of strange... but mostly just strange
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Aw, sorry to hear that. Have you tried different cures/methods for controlling it?
    I will.
    When I was a child I had injections once a week in my arms, not mentioning the first 9 injections that I had the first time I went to that doctor, but you know being a child and wearing heavy clothes in winter on these injected arms, and yet I have to do school and writing etc. it was just too much for me to handle so I refused to continue taking these injections..
    But as for now it's only a matter of adapting, keep my skin away from.. almost every thing [emoji23], reduce or cut certain foods, having certain creams and cleansing products, hoping one day that it will clear up, and life goes on [emoji262]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I dunno, but you never answered my question.
    That's right I didnt.

Has anyone else seen the movie '71?

As a rule I dont like "troubles" movies, at the time I liked "In The Name of The Father" but over time I liked it less and less, of all the others the less said the better, although I liked that movie, its not particularly enjoyable and it deals with some truly horrible subject matter which from all sorts of sources I think has some credibility. I'm recommending it though.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I've already got a vats centric and aim down sites centric character builds planned with my SPECIAL attributes.

My VATS character is going to be unstoppable in combat, but my other build has more charisma for better dialogue off the bat.

My intelligence is pretty high in both to capitalize on the XP boost. Stoked that we dont have a level cap.
    See, I've been trying to stay pretty much in the dark so I haven't done much pre-planning and I haven't even watched the SPECIAL videos or looked at the Perk list to plan things out. I usually like to start fresh and experiment.

I will say though, I always end up making high Intelligence/Luck characters with Science, Small guns or Energy Weapons, and sneak for the criticals, relying on range. I don't think I've ever made a brawler.

Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    See, I've been trying to stay pretty much in the dark so I haven't done much pre-planning and I haven't even watched the SPECIAL videos or looked at the Perk list to plan things out. I usually like to start fresh and experiment.

I will say though, I always end up making high Intelligence/Luck characters with Science, Small guns or Energy Weapons, and sneak for the criticals, relying on rage. I don't think I've ever made a brawler.
    I only play the retro ones, well retro now as they were the two original games, but I make high intelligence ones with small guns, repair, lockpick my perks.

I also like to try to get empathy as quick as possible because the dialogue mission functions, everything is different when you do that.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I only play the retro ones, well retro now as they were the two original games, but I make high intelligence ones with small guns, repair, lockpick my perks.

I also like to try to get empathy as quick as possible because the dialogue mission functions, everything is different when you do that.
    In a stunning example of art imitating life, I always take all the points out of Charisma and put them into other stats. Barter? Speech? COMPANIONS!? Ain't got time for that.

Likes uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Me: "I don't understand feelings!!"
    ENFP friend (looking deadly serious): "I only understand feelings."
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Olm the Water King, uumlau, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Whoa, Whatev having adult convo's with realtors?????

What is this world coming to.....
    I was rather horrified myself about that!

and today I took some sort of evil glee in making paperwork for everyone else to have to fill out because they can't do their damned jobs and make my job more difficult... figured out the problem, came up with the form on my own, got it approved and made it official policy... perhaps now people will quit assuming that I'll fix everything
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

My grandpa's neighbor got a new goat and I totally fed it some scrumptious leaves from this one tree that for some reason all the goats like eating.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious