User Tag List

Page 5797 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 47975297569757475787579557965797579857995807584758976297 ... LastLast
Results 57,961 to 57,970 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #57961
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure this movie just gets better with age.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  2. #57962
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Array Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,526

    Default

    Your age or its age?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  3. #57963
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure this movie just gets better with age.
    Its on TV here too. I heard a rumour that you're Irish also? :o
    @Haight is alive!

  4. #57964
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Its on TV here too. I heard a rumour that you're Irish also? :o
    @Haight is alive!
    Haight? Is he back?

  5. #57965
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Haight? Is he back?
    I dunno, but you never answered my question.

  6. #57966
    This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I'm going to die soon, from caffiene poisoning. I had a large latte from a Tim Horton's stall in a service station, a toffee latte from McDonalds and now a cup of pure tea.

    I don't usually drink coffee, but when I do, I indulge in caffiene.
    I don't do any sort of caffeine yet recently I had some eczema condition that coffee or tea would make it like ten times worse, even decaf products.. so basically no caffeine, no decaf, no green tea nothing! I can have a hot chocolate in the morning and that's it [emoji477]️
    I'm gonna die soon from carbs poisoning, specially chocolate [emoji515][emoji174] I need to watch it so I don't gain weight [emoji102]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  7. #57967
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I don't do any sort of caffeine yet recently I had some eczema condition that coffee or tea would make it like ten times worse, even decaf products.. so basically no caffeine, no decaf, no green tea nothing! I can have a hot chocolate in the morning and that's it [emoji477]️
    I'm gonna die soon from carbs poisoning, specially chocolate [emoji515][emoji174] I need to watch it so I don't gain weight [emoji102]
    I used to have eczema as a kid, but now it has cleared up.
    Personally, I only drink coffee when I am out, but not away.
    At home, not much though.

  8. #57968
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,668

    Default

    Likes cm81 liked this post

  9. #57969
    This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I used to have eczema as a kid, but now it has cleared up.
    Personally, I only drink coffee when I am out, but not away.
    At home, not much though.
    Eczema is my companion since childhood it never clear up, it only gets more severe as I grow up[emoji124]🏻
    Enjoy the next cup of tea or/and coffee [emoji477]️
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  10. #57970
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Eczema is my companion since childhood it never clear up, it only gets more severe as I grow up[emoji124]
    Enjoy the next cup of tea or/and coffee [emoji477]️
    Aw, sorry to hear that. Have you tried different cures/methods for controlling it?
    I will.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO