User Tag List

Page 5793 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 47935293569357435783579157925793579457955803584358936293 ... LastLast
Results 57,921 to 57,930 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #57921
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    If I shave, I still get ID'ed for booze and tobacco. Not for pot though, because dealers don't check that.
    Really? Don't they literally check everyone's ID for booze in America, even if they're old? I heard a story of a pensioner from here getting his ID checked in America, when he was buying alcohol on his holidays, and he was incredibly pissed about it.

    If I could just get fitter and look slightly older on my face, then I'd be good. I get mistaken for being 16/17 a lot of the time, when I am 20 next month, which really annoys me.

  2. #57922
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Really? Don't they literally check everyone's ID for booze in America, even if they're old? I heard a story of a pensioner from here getting his ID checked in America, when he was buying alcohol on his holidays, and he was incredibly pissed about it.

    If I could just get fitter and look slightly older on my face, then I'd be good. I get mistaken for being 16/17 a lot of the time, when I am 20 next month, which really annoys me.
    In theory they should, but if I have a full beard, it's rare for me to get carded. Clean shaven I look perpetually 20.

  3. #57923
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Maybe not. I still get IDed a lot, which I find super annoying! XD
    I find it more funny than annoying but yeah, last time I was IDed this october and the lady in the shop looked like she was 5 years younger than me...


    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    If I shave, I still get ID'ed for booze and tobacco. Not for pot though, because dealers don't check that.
    I should grow a beard. It will be my new challenge (not an easy one)
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle



  4. #57924
    back and forth Array Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Posts
    2,044

    Default

    darnit @21lux!

    now i'm having sneezing fits and I DON'T KNOW WHY.

    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  5. #57925
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    In theory they should, but if I have a full beard, it's rare for me to get carded. Clean shaven I look perpetually 20.
    Yeah. I know what you mean. Beards can be good for dodging ID checks haha.


    At the moment, I have no beard. I had something thicker than peach fuzz, but shaved it all off. I have a babyface too, which sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I find it more funny than annoying but yeah, last time I was IDed this october and the lady in the shop looked like she was 5 years younger than me...




    I should grow a beard. It will be my new challenge (not an easy one)
    Wow. That sucks like mad.

    Or get something that shows you're over 21? [emoji14]

  6. #57926
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post

    Or get something that shows you're over 21? [emoji14]
    In my case over 18 is enough That's why I'm not IDed that often...
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes Rico liked this post

  7. #57927
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    In my case over 18 is enough That's why I'm not IDed that often...
    Yeah, over here, the legal drinking age is 16 for lagers/cider and 18 for liquors, which explains the high rates of teenage pregnancies! [emoji14]

  8. #57928
    Happy Halloween! Array Codex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Whenever someone feels guilty about buying themselves something nice, I'm gonna start yelling "TREAT YO SELF" at them. Then I'm gonna close my eyes, and quickly/creepishly whisper " #TREATYOSELF "

  9. #57929
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Whenever someone feels guilty about buying themselves something nice, I'm gonna start yelling "TREAT YO SELF" at them. Then I'm gonna close my eyes, and quickly/creepishly whisper " #TREATYOSELF "
    If you say "hashtag" in your whisper, I will never forgive you.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Kas, Codex, 93JC liked this post

  10. #57930
    Happy Halloween! Array Codex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    If you say "hashtag" in your whisper, I will never forgive you.
    But that's the whole point

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO