User Tag List

Page 5775 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 477552755675572557655773577457755776577757855825587562756775 ... LastLast
Results 57,741 to 57,750 of 67828

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #57741
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default


  2. #57742
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    I'm sure you would not be so happy about someone sharing your private conversations with another without your permission, let alone for the world to see; especially when you were confiding in someone.
    Disappointing stuff.
    Personally, I was unaware any of it was private, although I knew re-posting vent content was against the rules. I just don't really know how vent works, I just imagine it as our own 4-chan or something, at least that's how the venters seem to rep themselves here.

    I didn't think this until yesterday, but maybe it is unwise for TypoC to officially sponsor a chatroom. It seems like there are consequences to officially maintain and 'protect' separate spaces with entirely different experiences, politically connected, but with different user bases.

  3. #57743
    Happy Halloween! Array Codex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Personally, I was unaware any of it was private, although I knew re-posting vent content was against the rules. I just don't really know how vent works, I just imagine it as our own 4-chan or something, at least that's how the venters seem to rep themselves here.

    I didn't think this until yesterday, but maybe it is unwise for TypoC to officially sponsor a chatroom. It seems like there are consequences to officially maintain and 'protect' separate spaces with entirely different experiences, politically connected, but with different user bases.
    Can't reply now. Too drink. Will reply later. Damn you qlip!!daaammnn
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  4. #57744
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Can't reply now. Too drink. Will reply later. Damn you qlip!!daaammnn
    I think this reply is sufficient to get me through the day. haha

  5. #57745
    Happy Halloween! Array Codex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    My job today

    I hate spreadsheets

    Okay that's a lie. I appreciate them an appropriate amount
    Likes JocktheMotie, EJCC, JAVO liked this post

  6. #57746
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Guys, which is more boring. Staying in and eating food, or going to a place you've been to numerous times for a night out again?

  7. #57747
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    THIS IS WHY
    I once met someone on an international internet forum who turned out to be my university colleague lol

  8. #57748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I once met someone on an international internet forum who turned out to be my university colleague lol
    Damn. What a small world, eh?
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

  9. #57749
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I joined this place to learn.
    Actually, there are a number of fairly decent threads on type theory. You just have to use the advanced search option to find them.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  10. #57750
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for that advice. I had no idea how that feature worked and it had never occurred to me to use it! You're so kind and helpful. We really need more members like you on this forum.
    My pleasure.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO