User Tag List

Page 5772 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 47725272567257225762577057715772577357745782582258726272 ... LastLast
Results 57,711 to 57,720 of 67654

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    People dont respond to the questions in philosophy about sacrificing a fat guy which dynamite who is obstructing the exit of ten people from a flooding cave quite the way they respond to the story of Abraham and Issac.
    Now this is interesting. What do you see as the difference in peoples' responses to these?
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Why not something completely different, though?

Like "queenie tinsel top"

whatever that means.
    People tended to call me DG for short on Vent and I've always liked that. Unfortunately, usernames must be at least 3 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Now this is interesting. What do you see as the difference in peoples' responses to these?
    If you're going to sacrifice someone use a philosophical rationale, not a religious one.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Haha, you guys, I saw the Mane thread. It's okay to play king of the hill in the dumpster, it's fun, but don't forget where you're at.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I'm a little peeved they deleted the thread with zero explanation, without a mod even trying to ascertain what the fuck was happening. Then any mention of it in the transparency thread was swiftly and conveniently deleted. Way to go with that transparency.

I was learning more facts than previously known regarding recent drama, and maybe I could have made an educated, informed opinion, but not now. Thanks a lot.
    What was happening was a posting of a huge amount of private information. Those were your "facts". Chat logs are not OK for public posting without getting other participants' permission first.

We'll have more to say on the matter, but as there are only three moderators present, we don't have enough input to make a more public statement at this time.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I'm a little peeved they deleted the thread with zero explanation, without a mod even trying to ascertain what the fuck was happening. Then any mention of it in the transparency thread was swiftly and conveniently deleted. Way to go with that transparency.

I was learning more facts than previously known regarding recent drama, and maybe I could have made an educated, informed opinion, but not now. Thanks a lot.
    I'm sure you would not be so happy about someone sharing your private conversations with another without your permission, let alone for the world to see; especially when you were confiding in someone.
    Disappointing stuff.

It's not just a phase; it's a lifestyle. You wouldn't understand. Gosh!

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I can't expect a thread I start to gain any traction but ugh, I am dying to get some ideas thrown around with my latest topic on music. It has so much meaning and weight in my life and I'm dying to hear other people's perspectives with music and how it affects them. #enfpstruggles
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I can't expect a thread I start to gain any traction but ugh, I am dying to get some ideas thrown around with my latest topic on music. It has so much meaning and weight in my life and I'm dying to hear other people's perspectives with music and how it affects them. #enfpstruggles
    Got a link?
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    You can always tag a few people that you think would be interested. Just don't tag too many people, as that creates a "boy who cried wolf" effect.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post