User Tag List

Page 5767 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 476752675667571757575765576657675768576957775817586762676767 ... LastLast
Results 57,661 to 57,670 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Who really has the right to expect or place judgement and assumptions on how or what someone should feel or think?

Why does it seem like such an obsessive need to so many people? I think a strong desire for conformity is very strong in many people. When you say or make excuses for the existence, or current state of a environment; I believe you along with deciding to arrive at your own conclusions or not, in some form or another will always align yourself with some form of a belief system.

I almost will hesitate to say that in the modern world, the idea that you can somehow choose a stalemate, or a cope out from a belief system is not possible. You are aligning yourself with something.

Unless truly, you are a victim in the world, and have no rights or freedoms for yourself, and thus you are most likely a prisoner.
    That being said, perhaps it's just with the advent of language, it as well put definition to the existence of things in the world that were once unexplainable.

I always do the opposite of what society expects me to do. Who cares about conformity?

If someone tells me how to feel/think, I will just end up doing the opposite instead.

Society says we must get married before 30, and we must have children. But all these rules are stupid and I'm not going to follow it. I will get married only after I met the right person and I won't be having any children because I have low tolerance of kids.

I live my life based on the way I want to. If others don't like how I live my life, then it's their own problem, but I'm not going to conform to society's expectations of me, and this includes my family's expectations of me. I'm going to rebel against them all the way and fight for my own happiness.
    Likes Blackout liked this post

Sometimes I get really into a song and then try recording myself in Audacity/Vocaroo/whatever in the hopes it sounds decent.

Nope. Earrape.

Guess I'll never be a singer lol. Good thing it wasn't my dream.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I always do the opposite of what society expects me to do. Who cares about conformity?

If someone tells me how to feel/think, I will just end up doing the opposite instead.

Society says we must get married before 30, and we must have children. But all these rules are stupid and I'm not going to follow it. I will get married only after I met the right person and I won't be having any children because I have low tolerance of kids.

I live my life based on the way I want to. If others don't like how I live my life, then it's their own problem, but I'm not going to conform to society's expectations of me, and this includes my family's expectations of me. I'm going to rebel against them all the way and fight for my own happiness.
    BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE ME CONFORM, AND THESE MY LACK OF DOING SO AS A MASSIVE CHARACTER FLAW THAT I DESERVE TO BE MISTREATED BY, AND IT GETS REALLY FRUSTRATING AT TIMES.

AND IT'S ALSO FRUSTRATING BECAUSE I FEEL AS THOUGH OFTEN TIMES, TOO MUCH AGREEING LEADS TO A CORROSION OF QUALITY, AND INDIVIDUAL CHOICE IN A ENVIRONMENT, BUT YET I SEE IT JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE I GO (DESPITE I BEING 2015) AND SO MAY PEOPLE LIKE BRUTISH THUGS, EXPECTING YOU TO MINDLESSLY ADHERE TO WHATEVER THE FUCK SOCIAL DOGMA THEY HAVE COME TO (THEY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHY)
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I suppose as well that it is just human nature; but you know it just really annoys me. I think it's almost like a left over tribal emotion that we have held on to, for better or worse. I think it is sort of short-sighted. It has always mostly felt extreme to me, and perhaps is difficult to notice if you have not fully experienced it.

I am surprised at how often what is expected of you is complete and total self-regulation of all of your internal and external responses, and actions/reactions are. What's the point in being alive? it's like you might as well just shoot me if you cannot even have small little individual rights, or preferences, that those too have to so focused on and blown out of proportion just because it makes a few narrow-minded cackling idiots uncomfortable because they are that scared and fearful.

They're not alive. They live in prisons their whole life you never quite or fully see. It's sad.

And I am not self righteous because I do not think I am perfect or better then anyone else!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

So anyway, I need to stop smoking so much pot.

I am having type four identity issues again
    The Silver Surfer

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE ME CONFORM, AND THESE MY LACK OF DOING SO AS A MASSIVE CHARACTER FLAW THAT I DESERVE TO BE MISTREATED BY, AND IT GETS REALLY FRUSTRATING AT TIMES.

AND IT'S ALSO FRUSTRATING BECAUSE I FEEL AS THOUGH OFTEN TIMES, TOO MUCH AGREEING LEADS TO A CORROSION OF QUALITY, AND INDIVIDUAL CHOICE IN A ENVIRONMENT, BUT YET I SEE IT JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE I GO (DESPITE I BEING 2015) AND SO MAY PEOPLE LIKE BRUTISH THUGS, EXPECTING YOU TO MINDLESSLY ADHERE TO WHATEVER THE FUCK SOCIAL DOGMA THEY HAVE COME TO (THEY PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHY)

Just ignore those people and live your life the way you want to. If they don't like the way you live your life, tell them that you are set on your ways and you aren't responsible for their feelings and if they feel unhappy with your decisions in life then that's too bad for them they have to learn how to deal with it themselves. Society will often try to force their opinion onto you and try to control the way you live your life, but you have to stand up for your own opinions. Show them your determination and your unwavering faith in your convictions. Stay true to your values in life, don't compromise it for anyone.

I actually like this quote by Steve Jobs, "Don't be trapped by dogma - Which is living with the results of other people's thinking".

Remember, you are the one who have to live with the consequences of your decisions. If you make important decisions in life based on other people's thinking, what if those decisions end up making you feel unhappy in the long-run?
    Likes Blackout liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Just ignore those people and live your life the way you want to. If they don't like the way you live your life, tell them that you are set on your ways and you aren't responsible for their feelings and if they feel unhappy with your decisions in life then that's too bad for them they have to learn how to deal with it themselves. Society will often try to force their opinion onto you and try to control the way you live your life, but you have to stand up for your own opinions. Show them your determination and your unwavering faith in your convictions. Stay true to your values in life, don't compromise it for anyone.

I actually like this quote by Steve Jobs, "Don't be trapped by dogma - Which is living with the results of other people's thinking".

Remember, you are the one who have to live with the consequences of your decisions. If you make important decisions in life based on other people's thinking, what if those decisions end up making you feel unhappy in the long-run?
    Yes, it is just more difficult said and done----practically everywhere I go, it seems like a gate of roaring lions are unleashed upon me, and trying to force their views on mine, whilst trying to destroy my sense of reality.

I have been struggling with anger lately, and lashing out randomly, and yeah...
    (it's not that good for my emotional health)

BUT, IT'S GOOD. IT'S GOOD. I do not wish to disclose too much.
    The Silver Surfer

Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

This is so cool:

The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

It's really strange though---

For example, I went to the "bohemian" place in town, and I went to this kind of "alt" hair stylist place for just a little hair trim, but was actually quite surprised at how unwelcomed I felt there. So, I'm not really sure what it is.

They all seemed kind of rude and judgmental, and despite them all looking and working at a place with that image, the one hair dresser did not like how long my hair was (almost touching my shoulders)

I just find it weird how fake people can be, geesh. Talk about false advertising.
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Oh, and last week when I went TO VOTE, I was getting all of these dirty looks at the public place they were holding the votes. Like, holy shit, I was dressed normally, (well, skinny jeans?) and I tried to have a pleasant and happy look on my face.

BUT JUST DIIIIIIRTTTYYYYYYY DISGRUNTLED LOOKS (mainly, adults in their mid-30's-40's)

And the secretary who worked in the office kept yelling at me, and cutting me off when I spoke to her. Where do people like this get off on being so disrespectful and rude..?

Then I had a similar thing happen to me the other day when I was shopping at a store, and the customer service was unbelievable! not to mention my roommate has not been trying to pick a fight with me. I mean like, physically fight with me. This dude who is 6'6".

WHY DOES EVEYONE GOT BEEF WITH ME!?

I have just been starting to think that Vancouver, is just a god awful place to live; despite what the media wants you to believe.

Getting old rich white republicans bitching at me to cut my hair and get a job, meanwhile they fucking rip through town in their luxury expensive sports cars. Wtf!?

Yeah, you guys are amazing human beings. I hope you'll all be alive for an inevitable uprising and all your meat is ripped off your bones and you are eaten alive.
    The Silver Surfer