User Tag List

Page 5766 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 476652665666571657565764576557665767576857765816586662666766 ... LastLast
Results 57,651 to 57,660 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Once upon a time, there was an INTJ who wasn't smart at all.
    pls let it be me. i wants the intj so bad

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    pls let it be me. i wants the intj so bad
    I don't want to disappoint you.
    But I have to be honest, it's neither of us.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I felt so drained and tired today, I had to leave work early. Then when I got home, I suddenly felt like I had energy. I'm going to drink some tea to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I think I might try reading some books, probably nonfiction. Or maybe I'll try writing. I'm not sure.
    Likes Xann liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I felt so drained and tired today, I had to leave work early. Then when I got home, I suddenly felt like I had energy. I'm going to drink some tea to go to sleep. Tomorrow, I think I might try reading some books, probably nonfiction. I'm getting tired of masquerading as a feeler 24/7 and just want to do what I want to do. I feel knowledge-starved and like I've lost touch with who I actially am.
    I think I'm going to read something tomorrow, so I can look like a thinker xD Kidding. I need to read something this half term, so I can better understand Moving Sound and Image. But the problem is, I can't motivate myself, or have the energy to read for longer periods than 2 pages. Even with coffee. What do I do? There are no eBooks of this book, which is a shame.

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Who really has the right to expect or place judgement and assumptions on how or what someone should feel or think?

Why does it seem like such an obsessive need to so many people? I think a strong desire for conformity is very strong in many people. When you say or make excuses for the existence, or current state of a environment; I believe you along with deciding to arrive at your own conclusions or not, in some form or another will always align yourself with some form of a belief system.

I almost will hesitate to say that in the modern world, the idea that you can somehow choose a stalemate, or a cope out from a belief system is not possible. You are aligning yourself with something.

Unless truly, you are a victim in the world, and have no rights or freedoms for yourself, and thus you are most likely a prisoner.
    That being said, perhaps it's just with the advent of language, it as well put definition to the existence of things in the world that were once unexplainable.
    Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

Edit: Just testing.. @/DG/

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

Or maybe I am "self-righteous" I don't know...

what's the opposite? cynicism? I get that it seems judgemental because "everyone is just trying to get by"

WELL THEN STOP SIDING WITH BELIEF SYSTEMS THAT YOU ARE UNAWARE OF AND EXPECTING EVERYONE ELSE TO AS WELL.

Ugh, but anything out of "just trying to get by" is considered idealism isn't it? well fuck, in the 1st world is that really true? I believe that's a cope out. How do you define "just getting by"

Well, someone who's "just getting by" might be in considerable position of power, that to them, might be stripping away freedoms and rights from a populace of people, and thus making them live in poor and impoverished conditions, because to they really believe it's the most sensible thing to do. OH NO, I AM SO SELF RIGHTIOUS.

Right, I guess because we all live in a real "democracy" don't we? and the biggest lie perpetuated by the west is that we're all just a bunch of 'good ol' boys' tryin' to do the best, the best we can. You know, freedom. Fuck yeah.

Now, I ride the Eternal winds once more! And none shall ever be my master!
    The Silver Surfer

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I normally feel a dreadful mix of horror and shame upon reading my past posts and threads, but THIS THREAD was pretty fucking awesome!

of course, I think I left for a year or so about a month after that
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes an hero, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Everybody is blogging. It's a blogging renaissance.
    Likes an hero liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Why am I so productive at work tonight when I feel so very bad? I truly hate cootie season.