User Tag List

Page 5761 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 476152615661571157515759576057615762576357715811586162616761 ... LastLast
Results 57,601 to 57,610 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    God, did I drink all of that Octoberfest beer I drank today? I feel like I'm doing a lot of drinking today. I need to get more beer tomorrow, and then pick out the cemetery I'd like to be buried in.
    What happened...

My Mum's workplace has been taken over by a crazy Ne-Dom

you'd think it'd be easier than this to get throwing stars or throwing knives or axes even but I'd settle for the first two, damnit.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    For God's sake do not interfere, they seem to have achieved harmony.
    Likes Rico, Enthusiastic_Dreamer, Kas, chickpea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    reenact the plot of Aliens with those stuffed animals
    Have the polar bears reenact it, and have the tigers film it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    For God's sake do not interfere, they seem to have achieved harmony.
    But... the two polar bears were gossiping about me! They deserve to get hit! >

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Food fads normally start in the US and then spread to Europe. However, there is one new fashion here in Germany that I have not yet noticed among American food fans: quince!

Seriously, it's apple juice with pear and quince, yoghurt with quince puree, quince scented bath essence, even quince tiramisu ... it might be the next big thing.

that's funny food becomes popular here sometimes because we're told it's popular in europe. maybe marketing conspiracy
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But... the two polar bears were gossiping about me! They deserve to get hit! >
    Animals never deserve to be hit, unless they hit you first. Even then, it is usually the human's fault.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Animals never deserve to be hit, unless they hit you first. Even then, it is usually the human's fault.
    Well, they are defenseless to my power! >:o
    Polar bears must become polar souup YAAAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    If you could give one piece of advice to the entire world what would it be?
    Never follow the crowd, never get brainwashed by society. It's always important for one to have their own opinions on things. Never be afraid to stand out from the crowd. Never be afraid to walk the path that is least followed. Never be afraid of the unknown. Be brave, and dive into the unknown. Never be afraid of failures in life. Failures is just the first step toward success. Be individualistic, walk your own path and don't follow others.

Would you exist if you had no memory of your life? What constitutes the "you"?
    Yes I would. Why not? Even if I have no memory of my life, at least I managed to contribute to humanity in some positive ways whilst I was alive on earth. Who knows, maybe I might have influenced someone's else life for the better. Maybe I might have saved someone from committing suicide. Maybe I might have saved someone from becoming a future serial killer. It's not the memory that makes our lives worthwhile, it's whether or not we managed to change/influence humanity for the better is what makes our lives worthwhile. As for what constitutes me, I will just sum it up in one quote, "Be the change you wanna see in this world".

Would you want immortality or eternal youth?
    Definitely not eternal youth. Life on earth is like a huge test/exam, we often have to go through lots of trials and tribulations on earth, life on earth is basically a battle of willpower, who will come out the winner in the end? Will life push us down, or will we be strong enough to overcome all the challenges that life presents?
    To be honest, I would much prefer existing in the afterlife. At least when I am in the afterlife I don't have to go through all those trials and tribulations that often exist in this 3rd dimensional world