User Tag List

Page 576 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 7647652656657457557657757858662667610761576 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

YES!! Half-days are the bomb! I finished my report at the last minute, ran spell check, fixed all the grammar and spelling issues, and turned it in...

Turned out my boss didn't want it until Thursday. Soooo..... I get to leave early
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

figsfiggyfigs

Making browniess, wowniess, bahh owniesssssssssss

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I wonder why kidney problems are so much more painful than problems in most other organs. Kidneys must have a lot more nerves/pain receptors. Wonder why that is?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Looking at the thread titles under the channels reveals a secret message:

"Does the market have limits?"

"War"

"What makes you melt?"

"The male buttocks..."

"Happiness costs $75kpy"

"Check out google.com today"
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Awesome!!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

What determines what kind of person you are? How you act or how you think? Often times when I meet new people or someone makes a comment to me, I think of mean responses or make a mean judgement about that person in my head. But aloud I am cordial and nice.

Does that make me a mean person since my true feelings/responses are cruel, or does that make me a nice person for smiling and being polite to those I interact with?

I feel like the internal is a better gauge, but at the same time a "mean person" probably wouldn't bother hiding their cruelty.

Just a random thought I had following some interactions with stupid people and/or adults with poor parenting skills at the zoo.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Just a touch of love...

Just a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    What determines what kind of person you are? How you act or how you think? Often times when I meet new people or someone makes a comment to me, I think of mean responses or make a mean judgement about that person in my head. But aloud I am cordial and nice.

Does that make me a mean person since my true feelings/responses are cruel, or does that make me a nice person for smiling and being polite to those I interact with?

I feel like the internal is a better gauge, but at the same time a "mean person" probably wouldn't bother hiding their cruelty.

Just a random thought I had following some interactions with stupid people and/or adults with poor parenting skills at the zoo.
    I thought to myself well, you could be mean but have good self-censorship so you're mean but adjusted, in which case you'd only be doing yourself harm and need to learn some way of emotionally detoxing.

Then a read your final sentence and decided it was just a natural reaction, I experience that all the time, people be crazy/assholes.

NPcomplete

I finally got the admission letter! Finally!

I celebrated with some ice cream which of course contained tartrazine. Now I may or may not get hives in the coming hours.

However, I got in!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Then a read your final sentence and decided it was just a natural reaction, I experience that all the time, people be crazy/assholes.
    Eh. It's not always people deserving of a rude response. I was at a convenience store and bought a pack of clove cigarettes and the cashier said, "Aw. A girl your age shouldn't smoke these." In my head I thought, "Are you my fucking life coach or are you a minimum wage employee at a shitty convenience store?"

And the odd thing is.... I AGREE WITH HER. I don't actually smoke. It took me 2 months to get through the last pack of cigarettes I bought - I just like the smell of cloves.

So why is my 'automatic response' to say something mean?

~