User Tag List

  1. #57581
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    @Frosty6226, marry me?

  2. #57582
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @Frosty6226, marry me?

    @morals and virtues



    Whether or not this symbolism is accurate or not, I really enjoy this because absolutely everybody has baggage, bad habits and things they keep to themselves. Its better to talk about these things before marriage, and see how the other person will react; will they still love you? Of course, some people will leave and find someone else. But other times, the people worth marrying will accept whatever poop you can spout out while they share their own and hope you accept theirs.

    **

  3. #57583
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    @morals and virtues



    Whether or not this symbolism is accurate or not, I really enjoy this because absolutely everybody has baggage, bad habits and things they keep to themselves. Its better to talk about these things before marriage, and see how the other person will react; will they still love you? Of course, some people will leave and find someone else. But other times, the people worth marrying will accept whatever poop you can spout out while they share their own and hope you accept theirs.

    **
    It's 'kay. I understand. Me too.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  4. #57584
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I've run out of Trump bad hair pictures


    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  5. #57585
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Do Dave & Busters still exist? Do they have ball pens? I could really using a ominously sticky ball pen to roll around in right now.

  6. #57586
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Not being able to find the right songs for a mood was a problem I never anticipated having.

  7. #57587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Do Dave & Busters still exist? Do they have ball pens? I could really using a ominously sticky ball pen to roll around in right now.
    DisneyGeek has come forth to save the day.

    1. Yes. Source: my neighborhood.

    2. Probably? Who doesn't have pens?

    3. You're weird. Just the way I like 'em.

  8. #57588
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    DisneyGeek has come forth to save the day.

    1. Yes. Source: my neighborhood.

    2. Probably? Who doesn't have pens?

    3. You're weird. Just the way I like 'em.
    I think there was a typo in my post but fuck if I'm not too lazy to fix it.
    I totally called it. We've got Chemistry.
    Maybe it's a good think @Frosty6226 rejected my proposal...

  9. #57589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I think there was a typo in my post but fuck if I'm not too lazy to fix it.
    I totally called it. We've got Chemistry.
    Maybe it's a good think @Frosty6226 rejected my proposal...
    Didn't I tell you not to mention my trigger word?!!

    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

  10. #57590
    ロボット Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    God, did I drink all of that Octoberfest beer I drank today? I feel like I'm doing a lot of drinking today. I need to get more beer tomorrow, and then pick out the cemetery I'd like to be buried in.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:27 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts