User Tag List

Page 5751 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 475152515651570157415749575057515752575357615801585162516751 ... LastLast
Results 57,501 to 57,510 of 67766

Thread: Random Thought Thread

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...iversity_level

interesting diversity ranking

the country I was born in is 19th on the list in terms of "ethnic fractalization level", based on the chance of getting two people belonging to different groups if one picks them randomly.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Ugh, this record I bought is skipping. Maybe CDs and digital formats are better, after all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Going through leftover mussles to sort the dead from the still alive feels a bit like being a first responder at the site of an aircrash. Knock-knock, "hello, can you hear me?"

Only that the few survivors of the overnight fridge massacre are now experiencing a gruesome but quick death in boiling broth.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Good news is, I just published a new post on my blog minutes ago.

Bad news is, my back and neck are quite sore today, leaving me more than a little cranky.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I just went to the store and returned it. I got the grey one. Also noticed a flyer from the Red Cross! I guess they appreciated that I went out of my way to donate my rare blood type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I just went to the store and returned it. I got the grey one. Also noticed a flyer from the Red Cross! I guess they appreciated that I went out of my way to donate my rare blood type.
    They tend to contact former donators, I think, which is a nice thing to do. As far as I know though people usually only receive their own blood type so that the whole compatibility thing (universal receiver, universal donor, etc) is of little relevance in real life. I also have a relatively rare blood type and used to think that was particularly useful until someone at the Red Cross told me only patients with the same (rare) type would ever benefit from it so every blood is as useful as the next one.

I haven't been donating in while though. First because I travelled to India and you have to wait for half a year after that. Then because I was pregnant and now they won't let me because I am breastfeeding! *facepalm*
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Noobie doobie boobie? *laughs*

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

It would be great if I could live life without needing external validation for emotional fulfillment. (The struggle of having a 2 fix with the addition of having social instinct dominant.) My attempts for consistent positivity have drained me entirely and I've begun trying to find other people to vent out my feelings to but I can't help feeling burdening. I can't help but feel as though the majority of friendships I've formed up until now haven't been sincere and might not really be. I'm afraid of becoming vulnerable to exposing something - or, someone who's more than the demeanor I put up everyday. I can't seem to accept the idea of rejection. I really can't. It throws me back into that ditch of self-absorbedness with an over-analyzation of flaw after flaw - flaws that other people may not even be capable of seeing. But what does that matter? I see them in myself so I'll need to fix them before someone finally catches on to the idea that I'm not... the person they subjected themselves to believe I was - am. It's not even rejection itself that intimidates me but the idea of what goes beyond rejection... just acknowledging that people look at me and make a decision whether or not I'm worth their time based off of who they think or even worse - know I am.

... I'm going to sleep. Again.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Noobie doobie boobie? *laughs*
    *offended*