User Tag List

Page 5747 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 474752475647569757375745574657475748574957575797584762476747 ... LastLast
Results 57,461 to 57,470 of 67780

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

No @EJCC I like the poop joke much more the way you interpreted it
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes EJCC, senza tema liked this post

5.9 bloods, I hope this isnt going to get lower than this while I'm asleep and cant compensate.

Damnit.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    GAH, I've just realized that I've stopped being fun since I started taking this coursework seriously!

What can I do to be cool again? I need to get my 7 side back in action again...
    @Chanaynay @Enthusiastic_Dreamer Any suggestions?
    Wanna be cool Vince? Just do your own thing, and do it admirably. March to the beat of your own drum. No one ever thinks someone who tries too hard to be cool, is actually cool. Oh, and a healthy dose of wanderlust and sense of adventure doesn't hurt
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Rico liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I think I'm hot for SP Artisan women.

I also think my wife is not INFP (as she thinks) but ISFP, but I don't want to tell her and crush her. She hasn't read on the functions so I think she just sees "Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving" and thinks, "but I'm very intuitive," not considering that she could be valuing Ni rather than Ne.
    It was realizing my wife uses Ni not Ne that helped me clarify her type a bit.

And I agree with your fixation for SP women, lol.... most all my relationships ever have been with SP women.....

Just tell your with ISFP means deep feeling, in the moment, and intuitive.... a true free spirit and force of nature....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm going to go over to Goodwill this weekend and see if I can find any plaid. That grunge look seems to be making a comeback. It's too bad all my old plaid shirts had holes in them and had to be disposed of.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Wanna be cool Vince? Just do your own thing, and do it admirably. March to the beat of your own drum. No one ever thinks someone who tries too hard to be cool, is actually cool. Oh, and a healthy dose of wanderlust and sense of adventure doesn't hurt
    Thats such an ENFP response ;D Nah, kidding.
    That's true too. In its own sense.
    I just need something to do over the weekend. Tonight is booked up, lol. I have to finish this assignment by midnight.

Yesterday here in Sweden, some fucking lunatic armed with a sword and wearing nazi style headgear walked into a school and killed two people belonging to ethnic minorities. The latest in a string of attacks against ethnic minorities and immigrants, as apparently as many as 14 of the facilities meant to house immigrants (many of them Syrian refugees) have been burned down.

Sweden sword attack: Two killed by masked attacker - BBC News

This is hardly the last incident of such a nature we will see. The fuse has been lit... I wonder when it's gonna explode.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Yesterday here in Sweden, some fucking lunatic armed with a sword and wearing nazi style headgear walked into a school and killed two people belonging to ethnic minorities. The latest in a string of attacks against ethnic minorities and immigrants, as apparently as many as 14 of the facilities meant to house immigrants (many of them Syrian refugees) have been burned down.

Sweden sword attack: Two killed by masked attacker - BBC News

This is hardly the last incident of such a nature we will see. The fuse has been lit... I wonder when it's gonna explode.
    Are they specifically targeting Syrians? Is there a large/rapidly growing refugee population in Sweden? Terrible to hear.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Are they specifically targeting Syrians? Is there a large/rapidly growing refugee population in Sweden? Terrible to hear.
    Rightwing extremism has been rising during the last few years and the burning of these facilities isn't really anything "new", but the frequency of the arsons has been ramped up since the Syrian immigration crisis. And yes, Sweden has a very welcoming immigration policy which isn't really sustainable in the long run (a big reason for the growing number of nationalists and extremists) and during this crisis we have taken care of huge numbers of Syrian immigrants.

The biggest nationalist party in Sweden, the Swedish Democrats, were also kicked out of government last winter after an agreement between the other parties, so there is probably a shitload of butthurt nationalists more than eager to "take revenge" so to speak. Despite the party's efforts to appear clean there are a lot of racists and extremists in their ranks.

I reckon it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better.

EDIT: The Swedish Democrats weren't kicked out of government, lol, but they attempted shit during budget negotiations which lead to the agreement between the other parties which in practice meant that they weren't gonna give a shit about the Swedish Democrats and their games, which was seen as a betrayal by many.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT
    Likes five sounds liked this post