User Tag List

Page 574 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457257357457557658462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Pretend touch me again and I'll gut you like a pig.
    Awesome!!

In all seriousness, hope there's nothing serious up with you, just joking and if there is something serious going on I'm sorry. Take care.

figsfiggyfigs

*pokes, and runs away*

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Having a bad day with my parents. They decided they wanted to be angry with me today, so they were making up all kinds of excuses for it. The main complain was that I was being lazy, but they just don't know what's going on with me. I need to get used to college, some of my college account things don't work, so I can't learn certain things, which can make me fail for my tests, I'm also frustrated about how the crowd is always so big there that the people you've spoken to earlier all seem to disappear after you've spoken to them once, then I also have to seem to survive my parents's nagging and then they're surprised that having my traffic rules exams and extra driving classes planned isn't my biggest priority at the momen, I don't join cliques yet and I'm not working on a four-hours-of-work project that's due in october? So I went outside for an hour, shocked some skinny jeans and Uggs wearing teenagers with my Dalmation dog leggings (seriously, if that kind of folks don't shout things at you while you pass them by, you're doing something wrond) and got myself a 30 cent energy drink. The casheer happened to be an old classmate of mine, who complimented me with my brown hair (painted it, my natural hai color is dark blond, which happens to be unflattering with my skintone). When I came home, I hoped my parents had already calmed down, but they hadn't. So I looked in my cell phone, no text messages. I looked in my mail box, no new e-mails. I looked if someone posted some reaction in my blog, no reaction. Nobody loves me. And I just want to live my life my way. Who would have thought it would be so tricky? Some old classmates just went to college in Nijmegen, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Utrecht or Rotterdam and got their own homes there. No nagging from their parents. And I can't even move out, my parents want to keep me "at least until I'm 21". I guess they had other plans for me than I did.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Raw honey smells similar to cat piss and it's not comforting to know that I'm basically eating bee vomit.

Banned Array

I just realized today that I've been an ungrateful brat my whole life.

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I just realized today that I've been an ungrateful brat my whole life.
    What are you supposed to be grateful for?

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    What are you supposed to be grateful for?
    The sacrifices my parents made to give me and my siblings a happy childhood.

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    The sacrifices my parents made to give me and my siblings a happy childhood.
    Didn't they do those things because that's what they wanted to do? You think they missed the life that they would have had if there weren't you and your siblings? Probably not. They lived the life they wanted to live (consciously or unconsciously), so they should be equally grateful for having children. It isn't like you owe them any more than they owe you.

Following Yojokun's Life Lessons of a Samauri I adopt an attitude of gratitude as often as I can without fault

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Didn't they do those things because that's what they wanted to do? You think they missed the life that they would have had if there weren't you and your siblings? Probably not. They lived the life they wanted to live (consciously or unconsciously), so they should be equally grateful for having children. It isn't like you owe them any more than they owe you.
    That is true of course, but when I look back I could have been a much better son, instead of being a manipulative little prick. I'm not being self deprecating or anything, but it's the truth.

You can't just go around do what ever you please just because you are not the one responsible for your own existence. In the end I would like to thank my dad for knocking up my mom. I guess this kind of shit is the result of, dare I say it growing up...