User Tag List

Page 5737 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 473752375637568757275735573657375738573957475787583762376737 ... LastLast
Results 57,361 to 57,370 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we were pretty excited about it!

it would have been fun to film something out there if I had any love of appearing on camera... but the little bit of paranoia in the back of my mind would definitely start acting up when I was home alone at night in the house with that right outside of the back door

haven't seen that one yet... must add it to the list! I like things that aren't just the same plot over and over, though I'll occasionally watch them just out of boredom while doing something else... wanted to watch Crimson Peaks today, but he's going to a football game
    That's good. I hope it all works out well for you.

Yeah, I used to be wary of the dark as a kid, but now I don't mind it at all. I can sit in a dark area, and not even flinch. I find it quite calming actually. I like the stillness of it all sometimes. It's a nice break away from everyday life, you know? I used to sit outside in my garden in the Summer sometimes. It's nice and warm with a drink.

You should. Yeah, same here. I like movies with an unexpected twist in them. Aw, that sucks. When people are away, I usually just play guitar, or go on here, or watch something on TV at home. When I'm out, however, that's a whole different story ;D

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    That's good. I hope it all works out well for you.

Yeah, I used to be wary of the dark as a kid, but now I don't mind it at all. I can sit in a dark area, and not even flinch. I find it quite calming actually. I like the stillness of it all sometimes. It's a nice break away from everyday life, you know? I used to sit outside in my garden in the Summer sometimes. It's nice and warm with a drink.

You should. Yeah, same here. I like movies with an unexpected twist in them. Aw, that sucks. When people are away, I usually just play guitar, or go on here, or watch something on TV at home. When I'm out, however, that's a whole different story ;D
    I've always liked the dark and quiet... we had our hot tub running last year at about this time and I liked to go and sit in it reading after a long day of work... just me and a book with the leaves rustling above and the stars out. Always something incredibly peaceful about that Being in an unfamiliar house alone late at night has it's own weird powers though... strange sounds that a house can make and the odd habits of neighbors who you have never met... get in the right mood and anything seems possible

I generally HATE to go to the theater, since I have to sit still in an uncomfortable seat and get frowned upon if I want to do something like whip out my phone and figure out why a particular actor looks familiar. I'm happy to do most things on my own... the movie theater is pretty much the exception
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I've always liked the dark and quiet... we had our hot tub running last year at about this time and I liked to go and sit in it reading after a long day of work... just me and a book with the leaves rustling above and the stars out. Always something incredibly peaceful about that Being in an unfamiliar house alone late at night has it's own weird powers though... strange sounds that a house can make and the odd habits of neighbors who you have never met... get in the right mood and anything seems possible

I generally HATE to go to the theater, since I have to sit still in an uncomfortable seat and get frowned upon if I want to do something like whip out my phone and figure out why a particular actor looks familiar. I'm happy to do most things on my own... the movie theater is pretty much the exception
    Yeah, or just sitting there and observing everything. I like doing that too.

Yeah, true lol. You dunno who you're dealing with the first time you meet. Like that movie, The Watch. Were you dunno who's an alien or not >

Yeah, I do a lotta things by myself, but sometimes I like to do things together too. Shopping is one, going to the coffee shop, going to see a movie (generally people don't care here if you take out your phone, as long as you're quiet...) and eating food. I think those are pretty social activities, but I do value my alone time too. I prefer to read, study, make music and watch TV alone. People can't disturb you then and try spoil your Catch-Up TV :P
    Likes Osprey, miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think we should put "TRIGGER WARNING" in blinking red in the TypoC banner. It would solve everything.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I think we should put "TRIGGER WARNING" in blinking red in the TypoC banner. It would solve everything.
    would there be any way to turn it off? I mean, for those to whom blinking red "trigger warnings" are a trigger?
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

would there be any way to turn it off? I mean, for those to whom blinking red "trigger warnings" are a trigger?
    A person who can't handle various things blinking red at them wouldn't have made it this far. God bless those humans, there's no place for them in this world.
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    A person who can't handle various things blinking red at them wouldn't have made it this far. God bless those humans, there's no place for them in this world.
    then where are you going to send them?

also, what about people who are red-green colorblind and have the site set as green?

you're obviously being insensitive to the needs of others

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I really thought Harold Bloom was dead. All the books that were coming out, I thought they were reprints or posthumously published. Turns out that guy's still kicking around. Why did my mind kill him off?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

then where are you going to send them?

also, what about people who are red-green colorblind and have the site set as green?

you're obviously being insensitive to the needs of others
    You're right of course. I'll be a better person. It should probably cycle through all the colors of the rainbow while flashing with the Chrono Trigger music on autoplay, and a voice repeating "Trigger Warning!" And all the people with epilepsy should be blinded free of charge C.O. TypoC.

I really should make a website that is just one giant obnoxious trigger warning. That would be glorious.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I would say that on average, my intended sentence changes ~3 times before I finish typing it.

And I do not care enough about proofreading to fix them.