User Tag List

Page 5736 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 473652365636568657265734573557365737573857465786583662366736 ... LastLast
Results 57,351 to 57,360 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...ying_play-offs

Ukraine - Slovenia
    Sweden - Denmark
    Bosnia and Herzegovina - Republic of Ireland
    Norway - Hungary

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post

Dedicated to my chocolate-loving twin, @Oaky, who I know will understand.
    This is beautifully nuts. And I'm a fan of chocolate with nuts.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNƭ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN

J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I had to Google that one.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    My therapist once told me that I need to find a balance between being nice and being aggressive. She said that there are even times when I should be "evil".
    Where can I acquire one in this specific model?

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

we spent the morning house shopping... it made me feel disturbingly grown up

luckily, most of it involved us sneaking around and peeking in the windows of empty houses like misbehaving kids and commenting on what we thought that our potential neighbors might be like from the appearances of their houses and such... a lot of laughing and possibilities can make just about anything better!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we spent the morning house shopping... it made me feel disturbingly grown up

luckily, most of it involved us sneaking around and peeking in the windows of empty houses like misbehaving kids and commenting on what we thought that our potential neighbors might be like from the appearances of their houses and such... a lot of laughing and possibilities can make just about anything better!
    Did you find any fabulous ones?
    Or ones you automatically dislike?
    Haha.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Did you find any fabulous ones?
    Or ones you automatically dislike?
    Haha.
    we found one that we really DO like and will be getting in touch with our realtor about this coming week... it had everything that we were looking for and fell within our budget!

several, though... we looked at, looked at each other and pretty simultaneously said "oh fuck no!"... things like huge holes in the interior walls that hadn't shown up in the pictures or roofs that would need replacing within our first year of living there... or a really strange layout of the back of the house and back yard that made it appear that a human sacrificing cult had previously lived there and had buried the bodies under the patio... as watchers of many, many horror movies, that seemed like a very bad idea

(though on that note, one of the first movies we watched after moving into this house was the first Paranormal Activities... which was kind of unnerving to watch as a young couple moving into our first house together! the absolute first movie though was Army of Darkness, because I got to pick )
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we found one that we really DO like and will be getting in touch with our realtor about this coming week... it had everything that we were looking for and fell within our budget!

several, though... we looked at, looked at each other and pretty simultaneously said "oh fuck no!"... things like huge holes in the interior walls that hadn't shown up in the pictures or roofs that would need replacing within our first year of living there... or a really strange layout of the back of the house and back yard that made it appear that a human sacrificing cult had previously lived there and had buried the bodies under the patio... as watchers of many, many horror movies, that seemed like a very bad idea

(though on that note, one of the first movies we watched after moving into this house was the first Paranormal Activities... which was kind of unnerving to watch as a young couple moving into our first house together! the absolute first movie though was Army of Darkness, because I got to pick )
    Nice. I love it when things fall together instantly.

Yeah, but the backyard would have made a good spoof horror movie xD I dunno, I find horror movies to be hilarious. More funny than scary, but I think the Scary Movie series helped that too. I love how much they take the piss out of horror movies.

Speaking of horror movies, I watched The Gift recently, though it's super slow to get into, the ending is good. The ending was a nice twist. It's more of a thriller than a horror, in my opinion, but seemed better than going to see Fantastic Four for sure, lol.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Nice. I love it when things fall together instantly.

Yeah, but the backyard would have made a good spoof horror movie xD I dunno, I find horror movies to be hilarious. More funny than scary, but I think the Scary Movie series helped that too. I love how much they take the piss out of horror movies.

Speaking of horror movies, I watched The Gift recently, though it's super slow to get into, the ending is good. The ending was a nice twist. It's more of a thriller than a horror, in my opinion, but seemed better than going to see Fantastic Four for sure, lol.
    we were pretty excited about it!

it would have been fun to film something out there if I had any love of appearing on camera... but the little bit of paranoia in the back of my mind would definitely start acting up when I was home alone at night in the house with that right outside of the back door

haven't seen that one yet... must add it to the list! I like things that aren't just the same plot over and over, though I'll occasionally watch them just out of boredom while doing something else... wanted to watch Crimson Peaks today, but he's going to a football game