User Tag List

Page 5730 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 473052305630568057205728572957305731573257405780583062306730 ... LastLast
Results 57,291 to 57,300 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Come online all fired up and ready to learn things, how to rip music from youtube (that's sounds from old, old video games, like 8 bit microcomputers) and turn them into ringtones, then seconds in I cant be arsed with it anymore.
    Don't give up on your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Don't give up on your dreams.
    If you knew what some of them were you'd probably not be just as quick to say that
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    If you knew what some of them were you'd probably not be just as quick to say that
    Oh, I don't know. I think a lot of people have messed up dreams only because they don't feel empowered to enact on them. Once they give themselves that power, the fantasies go away, or they get arrested.
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Oh, I don't know. I think a lot of people have messed up dreams only because they don't feel empowered to enact on them. Once they give themselves that power, the fantasies go away, or they get arrested.
    Maybe my dreams are not that messed up, I've cheated myself on some of the dreams a couple of times and regret it but its been within my power to do something about it but I refrained or abstained.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I actually want to cook tonight. I want to panko crust something.
    Likes Amethyst, EJCC liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Some of the threads in the MBTI/JCF subforum, and some of my conversations, got me wondering about how MBTI from the dichotomy perspective might line up with JCF. At least, in my own case. I was sure that it wouldn't. At all. For example: Inferior Ti, my ass.

I took some averages of my scores on Dario's JCF test, since I'd taken it a few times over the course of six full years. Because why the hell not?

Just as I thought (read: knew), intuition was highest. Ne and Ni were almost always neck-and-neck, and one of them was almost always on top of the whole shebang; and Si was always hilariously low. All of the stuff in between all shuffled around a lot, but that's where the chips fell.

Now, I'm typically dedicated, devoted, sensitive, people-loving, thin-skinned, people-pleasing(!), organized, responsible, goal-directed, concise, process-agnostic, warm, and schedule-oriented. I might be those things to a fault. And I might relate pretty hardcore to self-ascribed ENFJs pretty much everywhere. And the descriptions of the type might fit awfully well, inside and out. And that might be pretty much how everyone around me sees me. And the official test might have given me E/N/F/J. And pretty much every other single dichotomy/trait-based test I've taken, including widespread and validated ones, might have given results pretty much equivalent to E/N/F/J.

But I could never say that I'm compelled to, say, Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along or to Help make people feel comfortable by engaging in hosting and care-taking.
    Last edited by Bush Did 9/11; 10-16-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

the bees made honey in the lion's skull

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

the man says the strangest things in his sleep
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Olm the Water King, Kas liked this post

My friend compared herself to Mathilda from Leon, so true.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII