User Tag List

Page 5721 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 472152215621567157115719572057215722572357315771582162216721 ... LastLast
Results 57,201 to 57,210 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Jesus, Donald. Shut the fuck up.
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

heavensward
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Default Escape the 9 to 5

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism
    Likes phobik, Forever liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Got on the phone and spoke to Mom. Felt good.
    Likes Pinker85, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

Laundry place ... U r hot!! Tropical cities get so hot ... How I dream of Vermont @Scorpion(bunch of numbers which my small brain can't remember)
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Just put in 44 hours of work in 4 days... my knees hurt and so does my elbow. Did nothing to change the world for the better and it's doubtful that any of the 40,000 or so people who were affected by me doing my job correctly even noticed that I did everything right. Still feel satisfied because I ran the department for half of those hours and managed to adapt to everything that was thrown at me, even the completely unforeseen, and make the end results perfect

though after dealing with one particular person there for a few hours I kind of want to not deal with dramatic and yelly people for a good while now
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Just put in 44 hours of work in 4 days... my knees hurt and so does my elbow. Did nothing to change the world for the better and it's doubtful that any of the 40,000 or so people who were affected by me doing my job correctly even noticed that I did everything right. Still feel satisfied because I ran the department for half of those hours and managed to adapt to everything that was thrown at me, even the completely unforeseen, and make the end results perfect

though after dealing with one particular person there for a few hours I kind of want to not deal with dramatic and yelly people for a good while now
    make coffee and put gelato in it, its delicious and will make you feel better.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    make coffee and put gelato in it, its delicious and will make you feel better.
    I ate all of the gelato in the house last week

... though I don't know that it would make me like the one lady who yells at me all of the time any more unless I could dump it over her head... and that would be a waste of caffeine AND sweets
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I ate all of the gelato in the house last week

... though I don't know that it would make me like the one lady who yells at me all of the time any more unless I could dump it over her head... and that would be a waste of caffeine AND sweets
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I had my sister take that MBTI test that I made earlier today. Then I told her I'd be back in about 10 minutes to tell her what she got. I go back into my room and do my analyzing thing.

So 10-15 later, I go back out to where she is, look at her, look down at my paper with all my little scribbled notes on it, look back at her, and say as seriously as I can, "Your test results are in... I'm afraid you only have about 2 months to live."

Can you believe she tried to hit me?

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious