User Tag List

Page 5720 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 472052205620567057105718571957205721572257305770582062206720 ... LastLast
Results 57,191 to 57,200 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'd be so tempted to.
    I was tempted to walk off but I chose to get out of line to get a rotisserie chicken instead :/

22 Terrible (But Hilarious) Thoughts You Will Never Admit To Having. I’m Going To Hell For Laughing At #15.

I think these are great. I was almost going to create a separate thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Þetta er sænskur, ekki íslensku.
    ich weiß.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNƭ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN

Half of those aren't even real letters
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I want to cut out of work early so much... It's lovely outside and it's only going to get busier in there... I even have the paid time off to cover it... Fuck having an over developed sense of duty
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Gay Priest Tries to Bully Church into Approving Homosexual Relations - Breitbart

The headline should read: Gay Priest Tries to Bully the Bully.

Bully for you!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

"6. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me."

This is my life.

I laughed at 15, too.

I read something interesting today. If money was no object, what would people be doing in their lives today?

So it turns out that everybody has a dream in life, something that they are willing to do even if they are unpaid for it.

But over time, they gave up on their dreams because they find their dreams "unrealistic" so they decided to go for the "realistic" path instead and they ended up working in jobs they hate because they chose money over passion.

I don't wanna be that person. Courageous are the ones who pursue their dreams in life and find a way to make their dreams become successful. In fact, successful people often became successful in life because they follow their dreams in life + they have strong willpower and they never give up on their dreams no matter how many obstacles they encounter. And I chose to stand by this opinion of mine.

My motto in life: If you have a dream in life, pursue it, and never give up until it became successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    "6. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me."

This is my life.

I laughed at 15, too.
    Six is a good one, I read once about the problem with listening being that most people listen to respond and not to understand, its similar in meaning to this point.

I think Karen Horney said that the significant thing in therapy was the difference between the quality of a therapists attention and that of anyone else in the patient's social or support circle.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

How I feel my relationship to the forum is Part 2:

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes labyrinthine, Oaky liked this post