User Tag List

Page 5704 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 470452045604565456945702570357045705570657145754580462046704 ... LastLast
Results 57,031 to 57,040 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #57031
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    I hath heardth that thou liketh kips of the mud.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

    If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  2. #57032
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    I'm a creep.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull


  3. #57033
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,668

    Default

    Better than a sheep.

  4. #57034

    Default

    I just realized how terrible I am when it comes to dates. I often have no idea what is today's date, what is yesterday's date, what is tomorrow's date.

    And sometimes, I even find myself forgetting that it's 2015 this year. Oh well.

    I think I am the sort who centuries can fly past me and I wouldn't even notice it. Maybe I should go live inside a spaceship instead. The spaceship shall then carry me to outer space, which is my true home. A universe that doesn't have time, how awesome would that be?

  5. #57035
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I just realized how terrible I am when it comes to dates. I often have no idea what is today's date, what is yesterday's date, what is tomorrow's date.

    And sometimes, I even find myself forgetting that it's 2015 this year. Oh well.

    I think I am the sort who centuries can fly past me and I wouldn't even notice it. Maybe I should go live inside a spaceship instead. The spaceship shall then carry me to outer space, which is my true home. A universe that doesn't have time, how awesome would that be?




    As a denizen of the 13th colony, I can tell you that we need to get to Earth.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Destiny liked this post

  6. #57036
    hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post




    As a denizen of the 13th colony, I can tell you that we need to get to Earth.

  7. #57037
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Peter Cook on the ENFP/INTJ dynamic:


  8. #57038
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Simplicated: A system made more complex so that the use of said system is easier or simpler.

  9. #57039
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,754

    Default

    What are the chances of an ENFJ being a 7w8 vs 1w2?

  10. #57040
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    What are the chances of an ENFJ being a 7w8 vs 1w2?
    The same chances as being an ESTP 7w8 vs 8w7?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO