User Tag List

Page 5687 of 7066 FirstFirst ... 468751875587563756775685568656875688568956975737578761876687 ... LastLast
Results 56,861 to 56,870 of 70652

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #56861
    hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Likes Opal liked this post

  2. #56862
    hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    I hate politics; they are all such bullcrap. They make me so angry, I want to scream and throw things at the wall, and then drink all my problems away.

  3. #56863
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    I hate politics; they are all such bullcrap. They make me so angry, I want to scream and throw things at the wall, and then drink all my problems away.
    Why don't you approach it like a scientist who just observes and describes what they see?

  4. #56864
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Why don't you approach it like a scientist who just observes and describes what they see?
    That's kind of what I do. I'd go mad if I let it all get to me.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

  5. #56865
    Listening Array Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,154

  6. #56866
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,207

    Default

    Today was interesting.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  7. #56867
    corona Array Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,166

    Default

    i am so sick of pseudo-french cuisine i'm going to cry.

  8. #56868
    hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Why don't you approach it like a scientist who just observes and describes what they see?
    But why? this is not not an objective thing; and even besides that, I am trying to objective thank you very much. It's just within it, well I suppose when it comes to matters like this, how cam you be wholly objective? I'm sorry I just feel attachment to life and living I guess, and it makes me really upset when I feel my way of life is being threatened in some way (or could be)


    I am just not of the mind to let a giant fascist pole get rammed up an orifice.

  9. #56869
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    But why? this is not not an objective thing; and even besides that, I am trying to objective thank you very much. It's just within it, well I suppose when it comes to matters like this, how cam you be wholly objective? I'm sorry I just feel attachment to life and living I guess, and it makes me really upset when I feel my way of life is being threatened in some way (or could be)


    I am just not of the mind to let a giant fascist pole get rammed up an orifice.
    Well, it's not "just" an objective thing, but it is also that.

    How would you define an objective thing?

  10. #56870
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,118

    Default

    I've been using 3 gifs in a row on my recent posts. I think my post credibility is going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    Likes Blackout liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: Today, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •