User Tag List

Page 5686 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 468651865586563656765684568556865687568856965736578661866686 ... LastLast
Results 56,851 to 56,860 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    eSTP

It's crazy how many people judge what is by what they want. The take a concept and internalize whether they like it or not. They then use that judgement to determine whether it exists or not.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    It's crazy how many people judge what is by what they want. The take a concept and internalize whether they like it or not. They then use that judgement to determine whether it exists or not.
    oh wait i don't like wool sweaters or the feel of the outside of windbreakers (the noise and feel makes me want to vomit it's the worse) and don't want one so by this logic they don't exist. sweet!!!
    by @magpie
    Likes Poki liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh wait i don't like wool sweaters or the feel of the outside of windbreakers (the noise and feel makes me want to vomit it's the worse) and don't want one so by this logic they don't exist. sweet!!!
    I like wool socks.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I like wool socks.
    i like wool socks as well especially ones from finland or estonia where they know how to make soft and warm wool socks. but in general i don't like wool things including beanies and afghans in snow places i usually don't wear a wool hat if it's cold enough i'll do a fleece one.
    by @magpie

I've never understood the desperate need of women who choose to stalk men. Seriously, get professional help.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Have been working with Apache POI which let's us create excel sheets programmatically from java. They have created acronyms for each Microsoft format they use. Mail format acronym is HSMF which stands for "horrible stupid mail format". POI stands for "poor obfuscation implementation". Think they can't stand Microsoft file formats. Lol
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

I walked up the stairs to my Mum's studio to say hey and her friend, because they were doing a joint business photo shoot. I say "hey" and poke my head through the door, and all I see the a half-naked Snow Prince with mad face paint [her friend], a bunch of people laughing, an elaborate set-up full of props and a massive set of studio lights. I was like "THAT'S ENOUGH NE FOR TODAY! BYE NE LAND!" in my mind xD
    @Enthusiastic_Dreamer [I dunno, this reminded me of you for some reason..]
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I walked up the stairs to my Mum's studio to say hey and her friend, because they were doing a joint business photo shoot. I say "hey" and poke my head through the door, and all I see the a half-naked Snow Prince with mad face paint [her friend], a bunch of people laughing, an elaborate set-up full of props and a massive set of studio lights. I was like "THAT'S ENOUGH NE FOR TODAY! BYE NE LAND!" in my mind xD
    @Enthusiastic_Dreamer [I dunno, this reminded me of you for some reason..]
    Wow, sounds like what you just saw was the physical manifestation of the mind of an Ne user

I could totally imagine the scene too. Without saying a word, you just backup and slowly close the door while you're just staring at these people and props with a face like
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I think I am going through another 4-identity crisis again; I am having moments of going "OH NO, WHO AM I!!?? WY CAN"T I FIGURE OUT WHO I AM!!?? ALL THE WAYS THAT I AM DON'T MAKE SENSE"

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Wow, sounds like what you just saw was the physical manifestation of the mind of an Ne user

I could totally imagine the scene too. Without saying a word, you just backup and slowly close the door while you're just staring at these people and props with a face like
    Yeah, I think he is an ENxP, and my Mum is an ESFJ, which makes it worse when he is there to magnify her Ne xD Her Ne is bad enough without them both coming together. Seriously. My Dad gets at her for having great ideas and never finishing them, and I am telling her to slow down, and my bro-- he doesn't really care much :P

To be honest, if I have something I need to do for next week, and I can't do it on time, I get pissed off, lol. Speaking of work, I needa find a way to send my teacher my Powerpoint Presentation in email, because it's too big. Compressing it makes it the same size.