User Tag List

Page 5682 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 468251825582563256725680568156825683568456925732578261826682 ... LastLast
Results 56,811 to 56,820 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

100% INxP.

60% INFP and 40% INTP.

This has been my problem for quite some time actually^

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@Mole, @chickpea, and I.
    Likes chickpea, Forever liked this post

I wonder if the stuff portrayed in Big Stan could ever be possible, that transformation from regular dude to hard man, also I wonder why brandy and cigars is a thing.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm capable of being oblivious as to who my friends and enemies are. But having respect for fellow outcasts, even if they are extremely different from you, can go a long way.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz, uumlau liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Flybylikeahurricane View Post
    Well i have a lot of random thoughts, such as a donkey humping a zebra, or a klingon hitting one of genghis khans soldiers in the bollocks with a lead pipe. Or maybe a zebra humping a klingon, while the mongol soldier plays poker with the donkey and they all drink hawaian punch. My mind is crazy like that
    I have finally found a kindred spirit, my mind is as crazy as yours. I have all sorts of weird random thoughts as well. How would a horse look like if it flies across the ocean? How would it feel like if we are able to float like a clouds instead of walking on two legs? What would animals be talking about if we are able to understand their language?
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Post Yeah, so...

... This is my anthem...
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    NA

lol I wonder things along those lines at random, although I never wondered about those exact thins. Basically how my mind works is I machine gun fire random possibilities and thoughts based on what I'm wondering at the time, but If this kind of thinking is forced, my mind goes pretty much blank until something comes up. Basically things just come to me. When I was a kid, I wondered things as stupid as, what would it be like to die? Or what would it be like to be in the radius of a bomb? Of course I'm much more mature and understanding of those things now and would rather not think about them. Lately my mind goes after bigger picture things the little things in life like what would the perfect society be, or how will the world cease to exist, or would it be possible to create a anti-nationalistic world. Things like that go through my mind at random, although I also predict the possible outcomes of an event of the present. For example, when this guy said he wanted my head a little while back, I figured that he could send an assassin after me, or that he could bring some sort of weapon, or know some sort of ninjitsu type thing, or that he would walk into my class and attack me. The thing separating me from SJs is that SJs would be frightened by those things and try to consistently prepare for it, but I am actually intrigued by what might happen, and I was awaiting the day that he would back up his threat with actions so that I can defeat him using the foresight I have. Have you ever considered being a Ne type? Or are you still figuring it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I have finally found a kindred spirit, my mind is as crazy as yours. I have all sorts of weird random thoughts as well. How would a horse look like if it flies across the ocean? How would it feel like if we are able to float like a clouds instead of walking on two legs? What would animals be talking about if we are able to understand their language?

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Senior Member Array

Gack! I licked the glue strips on four 9"x12" envelopes in succession, and now all I can taste is glue.

Quote Originally Posted by Flybylikeahurricane View Post
    lol I wonder things along those lines at random, although I never wondered about those exact thins. Basically how my mind works is I machine gun fire random possibilities and thoughts based on what I'm wondering at the time, but If this kind of thinking is forced, my mind goes pretty much blank until something comes up. Basically things just come to me. When I was a kid, I wondered things as stupid as, what would it be like to die? Or what would it be like to be in the radius of a bomb? Of course I'm much more mature and understanding of those things now and would rather not think about them. Lately my mind goes after bigger picture things the little things in life like what would the perfect society be, or how will the world cease to exist, or would it be possible to create a anti-nationalistic world. Things like that go through my mind at random, although I also predict the possible outcomes of an event of the present. For example, when this guy said he wanted my head a little while back, I figured that he could send an assassin after me, or that he could bring some sort of weapon, or know some sort of ninjitsu type thing, or that he would walk into my class and attack me. The thing separating me from SJs is that SJs would be frightened by those things and try to consistently prepare for it, but I am actually intrigued by what might happen, and I was awaiting the day that he would back up his threat with actions so that I can defeat him using the foresight I have. Have you ever considered being a Ne type? Or are you still figuring it out?
    Interesting. I actually have very similar thoughts as you. Just like you, I have also thought before about how this world would eventually end. Is it through wars, through natural disasters, through the rivers drying up, or through the extinguishment of the sun?
    I have also thought before how this world would look like if money doesn't exist in this world. Money is the root of all evil in my opinion. In my ideal world, money doesn't exist, I shall live inside a small abandoned hut, growing crops for food. There will be stray cats and dogs living in my house too, and I shall talk to them whenever I feel bored. And then my house will have a television and books too. The television shall bring me all over the world and let me see places that I have never seen before, and the books shall allow me to expand my knowledge about things and open up my mind to different ways of viewing things. And in my ideal world, there wouldn't be things like war among people in this world. Because people are able to place themselves in each others shoes and understand that everyone on earth actually has a story to tell, and that life on earth can be a pretty tough journey at times, and that we are placed on earth to help each other make our journey on earth smoother.

And I am most likely an INFP, although I seemed to have quite a strong Ne for an INFP. I have also considered ENFP as my type before, but I seemed too introverted to be an ENFP lol.