User Tag List

Page 5678 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 467851785578562856685676567756785679568056885728577861786678 ... LastLast
Results 56,771 to 56,780 of 67725

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

I love starting shit with people and getting them pissed at me. It lets me know I'm not completely powerless.

You're inside the last video game you played and your power is whatever you get when you click this link. How fucked are you?
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    You're inside the last video game you played and your power is whatever you get when you click this link. How fucked are you?
    Well I haven't played anything recently but I was watching someone who was playing the game Soma and it's about philosophical issues if you're still a human being or sentient life if your memories have been uploaded to an android so had I played it my super power: brainlessness would have worked okay.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    eSTP

Don't overexagerate things to prove a point that is otherwise minimal in nature, but your feelings make it a big deal. Stop propogating stupidity. Feelings are built up over time and if you exaggerate based on a build up from multiple things onto one you are more then likely propogating stupidity.

Don't make things bigger then they are, we wonder why our world today is one of drama.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Don't overexagerate things to prove a point that is otherwise minimal in nature, but your feelings make it a big deal. Stop propogating stupidity. Feelings are built up over time and if you exaggerate based on a build up from multiple things onto one you are more then likely propogating stupidity.

Don't make things bigger then they are, we wonder why our world today is one of drama.
    Is this directed at me? If not, there is a rant thread too.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Is this directed at me? If not, there is a rant thread too.
    No, it's not at you. Random thought threads is where I usually just post any thought that comes across my mind that I don't want to start a thread nor do I really care to start a discussion.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No, it's not at you. Random thought threads is where I usually just post any thought that comes across my mind that I don't want to start a thread nor do I really care to start a discussion.
    Oh okay I got you. Carry on.

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Dammit! I keep on trying to come up with random thoughts, but by the time I think of them, they aren't random any more.
    The downfall of Ni vs Ne...lol. I swear Ne can have a chain of continuously random thought while they are all linked together via the story they are not so much based off of the thoughts of the story.

I've frequently posted random thoughts about what I was listening to on TV. Some people in the forum had no way of knowing that and accused me of talking about them. At times it was annoying, but mostly comical.
    Likes Osprey, uumlau, Destiny, Kas liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Dimensional Ball Projection.

Against the likes of the Taken... tastes of their own medicine!!!
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull