User Tag List

Page 5673 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 467351735573562356635671567256735674567556835723577361736673 ... LastLast
Results 56,721 to 56,730 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    You've heard about TheSplat, right? (I WISH I HAD CABLE).

The same people who made Aaaah Real Monsters! Also made Rugrats, and The Wild Thornberries, thus same art style. Even in the other two, there is/was always this kind of "gross" look to it (though I like it). I think it has to do with the fact that most of the lines aren't straight, and there's emphasis on wrinkles. Throw in the gross factor inherient to Aaaah Real Monsters! and you guy a creepy brew. I loved it then, and I love it now. Such a cool show .

I hated catdog though. Couldn't stand the characters as a kid or an adult.
    I think I liked Aaaah Real Monsters, but it wasn't my jam like Rugrats was. I was also really into Rocko's Modern Life (which is a show that should never have been watched by any child ever lol) and Doug. But honestly, I was more of an anime girl by that point. Between Sailor Moon, Digimon, and Tenchi Muyo most of my tv viewing needs were pretty well met.

Aside: do you watch Rick and Morty? It has kind of a "gross' aesthetic as well, but holy shit it's easily one of the most brilliant television shows I've ever watched.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Endgame. This is exciting.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think I liked Aaaah Real Monsters, but it wasn't my jam like Rugrats was. I was also really into Rocko's Modern Life (which is a show that should never have been watched by any child ever lol) and Doug. But honestly, I was more of an anime girl by that point. Between Sailor Moon, Digimon, and Tenchi Muyo most of my tv viewing needs were pretty well met.

Aside: do you watch Rick and Morty? It has kind of a "gross' aesthetic as well, but holy shit it's easily one of the most brilliant television shows I've ever watched.
    Yeah Rugrats was my favorite show by far when I was a kid. I loved Rocko as well, but didn't truly appreciate it until I was older. Doug was good. Honestly I liked most shows on Nick back in the day. The only show I didn't like were Catdog and Rocket Power (though I still watched them).

I just... can't get into Rick & Morty. Don't get me wrong it's a good show, really good. One of the most innovative out right now. Unfortunately, I just can not stand Rick's character. He drives me insane and ticks me off way too much. He's just too darn chaotic. Kind of how Tina ruins Bobs burgers for me. "Bad" characters can kill shows for me, even if I'd otherwise like them. I'll watch it now and then, but it hasn't hooked me.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

pooping on oxy is fun
    Likes Opal, chickpea liked this post

Senior Member Array

For a second I thought I was the only one in this theatre.

But nope, there's definitely a couple sitting at the back. And she's definitely giving him a blowjob.

Senior Member Array

I love all of you and I never want to leave.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    If it were me, I would respond to all non-serious inquiries with a series of well thought out quacks.

If a dude quacks back, that's how you know you've found a keeper.
    LOL...and if he didn't quack back then you would know you ruffled his feathers.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Likes Alaska, Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Whoaaaaa...this thread is incredibly long.

Took a long time to read all of the posts -_-

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The stampede story got me thinking: what percentage of the stomped victims are introverts and was there a stage in human evolution where introversion was protective against rampaging cavecritters? I'd never want to be in a huge crowd of any sort.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.