User Tag List

Page 5657 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 465751575557560756475655565656575658565956675707575761576657 ... LastLast
Results 56,561 to 56,570 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

If Starbucks started serving Irish coffee, I might start going more. Plus they're basically saying it's socially acceptable for me to bring Irish coffee to work. I wonder if people would notice if I did start making it myself...

I'm just celebrating and enjoying my heritage beverage.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    *tries to parse sentence*

I'm reminded of Bilbo's birthday speech.
    That's what happens when you try to get a full thought out with no time. It's like spewing thoughts that wording is not fully fleshed out and hit post.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm starting to get fed up with reading death threats to refugees on Facebook.
    Likes Osprey, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Is this written by a fortune teller? Why do I find this so accurate? :O

Life Path Number 5

Those with a Life Path of 5 seek freedom above all else. They are adventurers, having a restless nature, and being on the go, constantly seeking change and variety in life. They have a free spirit and need to have variety in their day. If they do not live the adventure, their lives become way too dramatic.

They love meeting new people, trying new things, and living life for today, and curiosity leads them to constantly try to find the answers to life's questions. "Conservative" is a word that is probably never used to describe them, as they love taking risks, and hate routine and repetition.

Fives have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped or smothered in a relationship. Their love of freedom extends beyond concern only for their own freedom, and they have a genuine concern for the freedom and welfare of others. Although Fives are extremely compassionate, their focus on adventure and curiosity can also distract them and keep them from being aware of the feelings of those around them. Furthermore, because they are always seeking the next adventure, their life can lack direction, and this can cause them to become discontent and impatient.

Fives are very persuasive and excel at motivating people which makes them ideal candidates to become salesmen. Any career requiring travel is also a great fit for those with Life Path number 5, since it will keep them away from the routine of many other jobs, otherwise they may feel a sense of restlessness if they get stuck in a mundane or repetitive job environment. Fives are also very versatile, which makes many other career choices suitable for them. A person with a lot of 5's in their chart will want to be their own boss. This person will not enjoy working a 9 to 5 job where they have to report to someone else each day.

Life path number 5 is the number of freedom and change. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

Don't try to deny who you are. Security is a great thing, but you need your escapes. Find a way to satisfy that wandering urge or you'll be miserable.

Aim for a career that lets you have adventures. You are capable of great originality in both thought and action. You could do something as dramatic as being a photographer for National Geographic or as simple as being a flight attendant.

You can be self-indulgent, especially if you let yourself get bored. Allow yourself to enjoy your spirit of adventure and you'll be able to find excitement in a walk around the block. If you can't travel, at least try new restaurants.

You are sensual, but don't bask in it. Don't forget to learn about yourself and other people while you explore.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

What the British are really laughing about - The Leveller

...And it is also the antithesis to the meritocracy they proclaim. Not just because it’s rich boys getting an easy ride to the top – we already knew that – but because David Cameron’s nasty little scandal speaks to a suspicion many people already have: that in British society, you don’t get to become Prime Minister because you’re talented or because you work hard. You don’t even get there just because you’re rich. You get there by traumatizing the homeless and skull-fucking a dead pig, and that ritual gives you power because you have demonstrated utter, pathetic submission to your fellow oligarchs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

INTJ_Peanut.jpg

The INTJ Peanut character.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

If anyone's feeling up to it, me and a few vent members are on an unofficial typoc tinychat video chatting. You don't need video or mic, you can just come in to chat. It's not permanent and should die out when people leave.

TypoC - Tinychat

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Yes, come join us in tinychat everyone.

I was in America for a bit there.

Chicago, Minnesota, Seattle, Spokane.

Great place. Can see how people dont appreciate the evils of capitalism when the place is so great. Also there's extrovert, and there's American extrovert.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I like to live my life focusing on the good things that people do for each other. I strongly believe that there is more selfless good in this world than bad, if you open your eyes and look for it. People helping other people. Doing good things even when they think no one is watching.

I find that to be true most days.

Today is not one of those days.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~
    Likes Lark, uumlau liked this post