User Tag List

Page 5649 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 464951495549559956395647564856495650565156595699574961496649 ... LastLast
Results 56,481 to 56,490 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I just found something and I was like "hey how did that get there?"

Se fail?
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/23098.html" target="_blank">Captain_Invincible</a>

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

I found this from somewhere earlier:

mbti types when someone confesses their undying love to them

ESFP: Smiles very sincerely, feels all fluttery inside, and replies," Really?" Probably is very obvious about their feelings being requited.
    ISFP: Says," Okay, if you love me then I will love you back." Goes home and paints a mural full of floaty hearts and vibrant colors.
    ESFJ: Lets it be known that they think you are very important and would love to love you.
    INTP: Blushing and stammering for a solid minute. Tries to form coherent sentence, but massive linguistic IQ suddenly fails them.
    ENTJ: Is very cool and distant about the whole confessing your love scenario, but afterwards can surprise you with unexpected warmth.
    ENFJ: Eagerly listens to you, and thinks it is the most heartwarmingly adorable thing ever.
    ESTJ: Doesn't seem shocked or embarrassed. Steadily replies that if they're going to date, they want to do it for the long term, and if you respect that then they will date you.
    ISTP: Responds guardedly at first, will only let true emotions shine through once they grow to know you more.
    ENFP: Inwardly screaming "YES! YES! YES!"
    ISTJ: Once mentally weighing compatibility, confesses feelings. If they don't like you back, will directly (but not thoughtlessly) let you know.
    ISFJ: Requites feelings immediately and warmly. Summons a horse, and rides off into the distance with you. (Well, all of that except the horse part.)
    ESTP: Responds enthusiastically. Grins a lot and probably initiates hug afterwards.
    INFP: Tries to respond in a way that will not damage the person's feelings in any way whilst somehow insinuating that their feelings are returned.
    INTJ: Probably stares at you for a long time and calculates whether you meet their standards. If so, they will want to engage in a precise and planned-out relationship with you.
    ENTP: Responds very energetically. Seems confident and not at all surprised after the initial shock wears off.
    INFJ: Offers a small, warm smile. If they like you, will tell you in a meaningful and eloquent way. Probably sees it coming way ahead of time and has speech planned out.

here's an ENFJ blog
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I had a lovely day in the garden, pulling up weeds and setting fire to stuff. There's something about a nice fire, very destressing if you have it under control and only burn stuff you're supposed to burn (wooden stuff and dried plants, none of this plastic rubbish but some people never learn) (and have water ready just in case it gets out of control). Mmm fire.

I was also bitten by some beetle thing. I'm not dead so I guess I'm ok.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I found this from somewhere earlier:

mbti types when someone confesses their undying love to them

ESFP: Smiles very sincerely, feels all fluttery inside, and replies," Really?" Probably is very obvious about their feelings being requited.
    ISFP: Says," Okay, if you love me then I will love you back." Goes home and paints a mural full of floaty hearts and vibrant colors.
    ESFJ: Lets it be known that they think you are very important and would love to love you.
    INTP: Blushing and stammering for a solid minute. Tries to form coherent sentence, but massive linguistic IQ suddenly fails them.
    ENTJ: Is very cool and distant about the whole confessing your love scenario, but afterwards can surprise you with unexpected warmth.
    ENFJ: Eagerly listens to you, and thinks it is the most heartwarmingly adorable thing ever.
    ESTJ: Doesn't seem shocked or embarrassed. Steadily replies that if they're going to date, they want to do it for the long term, and if you respect that then they will date you.
    ISTP: Responds guardedly at first, will only let true emotions shine through once they grow to know you more.
    ENFP: Inwardly screaming "YES! YES! YES!"
    ISTJ: Once mentally weighing compatibility, confesses feelings. If they don't like you back, will directly (but not thoughtlessly) let you know.
    ISFJ: Requites feelings immediately and warmly. Summons a horse, and rides off into the distance with you. (Well, all of that except the horse part.)
    ESTP: Responds enthusiastically. Grins a lot and probably initiates hug afterwards.
    INFP: Tries to respond in a way that will not damage the person's feelings in any way whilst somehow insinuating that their feelings are returned.
    INTJ: Probably stares at you for a long time and calculates whether you meet their standards. If so, they will want to engage in a precise and planned-out relationship with you.
    ENTP: Responds very energetically. Seems confident and not at all surprised after the initial shock wears off.
    INFJ: Offers a small, warm smile. If they like you, will tell you in a meaningful and eloquent way. Probably sees it coming way ahead of time and has speech planned out.

here's an ENFJ blog
    I stammer all the time so I hope people aren't getting mixed messages...
    Likes Osprey, Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

LOL

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Destiny, 93JC, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    LOL

So Italy doesn't trust itself and is the only country that's okay with being a little arrogant. And Poland has an unhealthy fixation on you guys.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    So Italy doesn't trust itself and is the only country that's okay with being a little arrogant.
    Depends on whether you choose to ignore the other 20 EU member states.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Depends on whether you choose to ignore the other 20 EU member states.
    Do you suspect an unreported country being okay with being arrogant?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx