User Tag List

Page 5641 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 464151415541559156315639564056415642564356515691574161416641 ... LastLast
Results 56,401 to 56,410 of 67721

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

It is a very dumb idea for an Fe dom, or a 1w2 to browse around on /r/relationships.

Incidentally, it's also very appealing to Fe doms.

I'm both, so it's double trouble bad.... OH MY GOD I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS! There is SO MUCH WRONG! I want to smack so many people upside the head and fix so many things, and delete people from ever existing. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE. The answers to so many of these are *SO* obvious, people actively try to do the *wrong* thing, and it's enraging to see how socially stupid and evil so many people are. SO MANY HORRIBLE PEOPLE. SO MUCH UNRESOLVED UNPUNISHED INJUSTICE. AHHHHHH.

...it's really, really not healthy for me to read all of these things, but it's soooooooo tempting and fascinating. UGHHHHH. This is the third night in a row that I spent multiple hours reading this and I end up getting so pissed.

@Showbread @EJCC just browse some of the headlines (don't actually read posts, it's a black hole I tell ya)!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    It is a very dumb idea for an Fe dom, or a 1w2 to browse around on /r/relationships.

I'm both, so it's double trouble bad.... OH MY GOD I CAN NOT HANDLE THIS! There is SO MUCH WRONG! I want to smack so many people upside the head and fix so many things, and delete people from ever existing. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE. The answers to so many of these are *SO* obvious, people actively try to do the *wrong* thing, and it's enraging to see how socially stupid and evil so many people are. SO MANY HORRIBLE PEOPLE. SO MUCH UNRESOLVED UNPUNISHED INJUSTICE. AHHHHHH.

...it's really, really not healthy for me to read all of these things, but it's soooooooo tempting and fascinating. UGHHHHH. This is the third night in a row that I spent multiple hours reading this and I end up getting so pissed.

@Showbread @EJCC just browse some of the headlines (don't actually read posts, it's a black hole I tell ya)!
    Lol I didn't listen. I read the posts. They reminded me of how hard people are to understand sometimes.

There was one about a woman with a coworker/friend who had a racist fiancé. She was uncomfortable hanging out with him and his racist group of friends but didn't want to tell the coworker that she couldn't because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. So I guess she's just gonna suck it up and keep hanging out with them even though it makes her feel like shit because she doesn't want to make her coworker to feel rejected.

wut
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Lol I didn't listen. I read the posts. They reminded me of how hard people are to understand sometimes.

There was one about a woman with a coworker/friend who had a racist fiancé. She was uncomfortable hanging out with him and his racist group of friends but didn't want to tell the coworker that she couldn't because she didn't want to hurt her feelings. So I guess she's just gonna suck it up and keep hanging out with them even though it makes her feel like shit because she doesn't want to make her coworker to feel rejected.

wut
    WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID LIKE THIS. Oh my god.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Some taiwanese animators recapped the recent political events in Australia, and it's glorious.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

why sleep before your morning class when you could procrastinate taking a shower and play on the forum instead?

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This is why I avoid Reddit. I associate 90% of that website with the kind of belligerent stupidity that you're talking about now
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

I sometimes have no idea whether I was nice to somebody or not
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes uumlau liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

From what I gather the answer to a lot of these is pretty much "Don't do the thing that you say you're doing in the topic," yeah.

But looking it through, it seems that most are actually just seeking advice, support, or just an avenue through which to vent. Especially the youngins (<20) could use some perspective. And even if the obvious answer is "Break it off, problem solved," that can be pretty difficult to execute.

(And some of the stories, like this one, just kick ass.)

I don't see a problem

Reddit's awful terrible garbage overall, though.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes uumlau, prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I sometimes have no idea whether I was nice to somebody or not
    Sometimes you make someone's life immeasurably better without even knowing it.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Kas liked this post