User Tag List

Page 5637 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 463751375537558756275635563656375638563956475687573761376637 ... LastLast
Results 56,361 to 56,370 of 67832

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Meow, meow, meow, meow
    Meow, meow, meow, meow
    Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow
    Meow, meow, meow, meow
    Meow, meow, meow, meow

Reow.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Periods are the worst. Literally 50% of the time I'm either experiencing PMS or bleeding. Fucked up man.
    I like that this post was liked by @themightyfetus.
    Likes five sounds, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Maybe I don't have a right to be sick of all of this, but I am. I don't know whose playing games any more and who isn't.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Maybe I don't have a right to be sick of all of this, but I am. I don't know whose playing games any more and who isn't.
    I know what you mean. I did find out about one, possibly two people who were playing games, though, so there's that. I know who to watch out for, now.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I know what you mean. I did find out about one, possibly two people who were playing games, though, so there's that. I know who to watch out for, now.

I don't even know how to post this shit right now without seeming entirely histrionic. So yeah, I guess I have to be silent- because the entire forum is being shit stirred, and who knows who is stirring the shit just to make a mess.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I suggest putting everything in perspective. This a silly place, filled with silly people, mostly talking about silly things. The stakes are low, even if sometimes the effort is high.
    Likes N/A, Evee liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I don't even know how to post this shit right now without seeming entirely histrionic. So yeah, I guess I have to be silent- because the entire forum is being shit stirred, and who knows who is stirring the shit just to make a mess.
    There's shit-stirring, and there's counter-stirring. It's hard for me to determine who is doing what, too, and I've known some of the personalities for years. For what it's worth, I see myself as one of the good guys, although, obviously, I could be lying about that.

You don't need to get involved with any of it. I'm kind of sucked into it all, to my regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I suggest putting everything in perspective. This a silly place, filled with silly people, mostly talking about silly things. The stakes are low, even if sometimes the effort is high.
    You know what.... You said something I agree with for once. What is this world coming to?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You know what.... You said something I agree with for once. What is this world coming to?
    Probably means that there's some truth in it.

I used to go to a lot of heavy metal concerts, always up front. There was always mayhem, it only turned bad if somehow a significant portion of the crowd picked a target. That sometimes was if security was mishandling things by being too authoritative, or if there was a sub-group of enough people with an agenda besides just rocking out. Sometimes both happened.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Here's the way I see it. If you dislike drama (as I do), then choose not to partake in any of it. Most of it amounts to attention seeking, and when we get involved, we're only feeding that need for attention and prolonging the drama. The best thing to do is ignore it.

Focus on what aspects of the forum you'd like to see improved, and work toward making it happen. A positive, proactive attitude can go a long way.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes N/A, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Probably means that there's some truth in it.

I used to go to a lot of heavy metal concerts, always up front. There was always mayhem, it only turned bad if somehow a large part of the crowd picked a target. That sometimes was if security was mishandling things by being too authoritative, or if there was a sub-group of enough people with an agenda. Sometimes both happened.
    Yeah... there's a lot of political stuff going on in this forum, and I kind of want to be free from all of it, but I think that's unlikely to happen. I kind of got wrapped up in something I should have stayed out of, although I meant well, and that has had ramifications farther on down the line, unfortunately.