User Tag List

Page 5632 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 463251325532558256225630563156325633563456425682573261326632 ... LastLast
Results 56,311 to 56,320 of 67828

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Default ATTN; SNOWFLAKES

Hey snowflakes, when you melt, you all look the same.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ingrid in grids, Evee, Ivy, Kas, Also liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Hey snowflakes, when you melt, you all look the same.
    Brings this gem from Robocop to mind:

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes SpankyMcFly, Anaximander liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Brings this gem from Robocop to mind:

*nods in approval* Quite gross. That one scene from The Fly towards the end when he becomes a blob, yeah, that works too.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LOL

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I might just give out my tumblr URL to a few people and head out. Pop back in from time to time. I don't know if all this is worth the stress for me, honestly.

To others- this is why we can't have nice things (like @themightyfetus).
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

The forum is becoming too random for me. In threads where you're supposed to comment on the poster above you, people will be engaged in their own private weirdness. What happened? This is disorder!

I'm going to metamorphose into an ISTJ soon. My Si will be unparalleled, and my Te will glint in the light of dawn—yes, dawn. I will no longer act like a rabid gorilla in the mornings but instead like a civilized person because mornings will be okay in my ISTJ book. I'll be a whole new person.

And I'll take out my shiny Te and stab people with it. Because haha.

Not that I've seen ISTJs do this. The ones on the forum seem mellow.
    Likes Qlip, BadOctopus, Also liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The forum is becoming too random for me. In threads where you're supposed to comment on the poster above you, people will be engaged in their own private weirdness. What happened? This is disorder!

I'm going to metamorphosize into an ISTJ soon. My Si will be unparalleled, and my Te will glint in the light of dawn—yes, dawn. I will no longer act like a rabid gorilla in the mornings but instead like a civilized person because mornings will be okay in my ISTJ book. I'll be a whole new person.

And I'll take out my shiny Te and stab people with it. Because haha.

Not that I've seen ISTJs do this. The ones on the forum seem mellow.
    The only authoritarians are TJs. Everyone knows that.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    The only authoritarians are TJs. Everyone knows that.
    I don't know. There are xNFPs who get very critical and concerned with how people are doing things. It can be funny because they'll turn into a grump and get worked up about how people wear their pants or something minor like that.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I don't know. There are xNFPs who get very critical and concerned with how people are doing things. It can be funny because they'll turn into a grump and get worked up about how people wear their pants or something minor like that.
    As someone who has dated an INFP and who was raised by an INFP, I know they have a "because I said so" side. The issue with authoritarian TJ thinking says less about actual TJ types and more to do with the fact that they haven't come to grips with their own shadow. They can have a tendency to see themselves as open-minded people or free spirits, and this isn't inaccurate, but there is another side to them that is often repressed.

I wonder if it's an issue more common in american INFPs, because we have this narrative of being rebels against people who wanted to impose bogus rules on us, so our society encourages their introverted feelings, and they generally get praised for it, and they have little motivation to delve into their inferior Te.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    As someone who has dated an INFP and who was raised by an INFP, I know they have a "because I said so" side. The issue with authoritarian TJ thinking says less about actual TJ types and more to do with the fact that they haven't come to grips with their own shadow. They can have a tendency to see themselves as open-minded people or free spirits, and this isn't inaccurate, but there is another side to them that is often repressed.
    I'd agree with that, but I'd also say there are INFPs who embrace that side of themselves. That's were you get the more critical INFPs who judge people openly. I don't see myself as a free spirit or open-minded. I'm set in my ways, and I can be fairly judgmental about how people handle themselves.

I don't think it's an uncommon stance for INFPs. It's just not the most common.