User Tag List

Page 5623 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 462351235523557356135621562256235624562556335673572361236623 ... LastLast
Results 56,221 to 56,230 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I have never seen Kill Bill.
    Well, give it a watch, and let me know what you think of Lucy Liu's character. I think it might still be on Netflix.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Well, give it a watch, and let me know what you think of Lucy Liu's character. I think it might still be on Netflix.
    I don't have Netflix.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I don't have Netflix.
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes chickpea liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
    Why are you sorry?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I feel like emailing my pigheaded sister-n-law and saying "stay away from me, you massive cunt."
    Likes Crabs liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I feel like emailing my pigheaded sister-n-law and saying "stay away from me, you massive cunt."
    post it to reddit/craigslist/the internet
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Meh. I suppose it's down to personal tastes. We all get different things out of books. I get that she is under an insane amount of pressure and just trying to survive, but I spent most of the books wondering if I was supposed to like her or hate her. She's just such a hypocrite. She hates the Capitol for its shallowness and excess, but she gushes over the pretty clothes that Cinna makes for her. She hates Snow and Coin for being manipulative, but she constantly manipulates and lies to anyone and everyone, if it will get her what she wants. When she's asked to be the Mockingjay, instead of just doing it for the sake of bringing hope to the desperate, oppressed people, she demands a bunch of conditions before she agrees. She's supposedly against killing, but she kills people whenever it suits her, including a random innocent woman. And when Peeta is brainwashed and turns against her, she basically gives up on him. And gets mad at him for calling her out on her selfishness.

Her only redeeming quality, at least in my opinion, is her love for her sister. But again, this is what I personally got from the books. I have no doubt that my opinion is an unpopular one.
    I only read the first book and I haven't seen any of the movies, but I get what you're saying. Still, all of this stuff is fairly well explained by the fact that she's a teenage girl, though. Fickle creatures. I know because I used to be one.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes uumlau liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Meh. I suppose it's down to personal tastes. We all get different things out of books. I get that she is under an insane amount of pressure and just trying to survive, but I spent most of the books wondering if I was supposed to like her or hate her. She's just such a hypocrite. She hates the Capitol for its shallowness and excess, but she gushes over the pretty clothes that Cinna makes for her. She hates Snow and Coin for being manipulative, but she constantly manipulates and lies to anyone and everyone, if it will get her what she wants. When she's asked to be the Mockingjay, instead of just doing it for the sake of bringing hope to the desperate, oppressed people, she demands a bunch of conditions before she agrees. She's supposedly against killing, but she kills people whenever it suits her, including a random innocent woman. And when Peeta is brainwashed and turns against her, she basically gives up on him. And gets mad at him for calling her out on her selfishness.

Her only redeeming quality, at least in my opinion, is her love for her sister. But again, this is what I personally got from the books. I have no doubt that my opinion is an unpopular one.
    At least she didn't prattle on about her "inner goddess".

Likes N/A, uumlau, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm going to do my best to understand organic chemistry until it's completely second nature to me.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"