User Tag List

Page 5622 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 462251225522557256125620562156225623562456325672572261226622 ... LastLast
Results 56,211 to 56,220 of 67829

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    I'm waiting for that to be entirely pink.
    Nah, we got Australia and Siberia to mow through.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I think Katniss from The Hunger Games might be a sociopath.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Why?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

Nope don't think so, but why?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Nope don't think so, but why?
    Well, either that or incredibly selfish, manipulative, and emotionally shallow.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    :}

Well, either that or incredibly selfish, manipulative, and emotionally shallow.

I never saw her that way. She was in a tough situation where things were constantly being forced on her that she wasn't able to respond to as she liked, but needed to respond that way in order to do even greater good. She was all about personal sacrifice, even sacrificing her own feelings, and their development, for everything else- person and cause.

Thought she was a good character, in that she was falliable in that way.

She did seem to have an issue with not understanding much beyond her own perspective, and being too permissive on too little information, but...
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Sorry Lady Death/Magneta, I don't care how kind you think you are, I like the serpent. I'm not without my sympathies, but if it's you or me, I'm backing me. I don't care what you see in your flames this time.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I never saw her that way. She was in a tough situation where things were constantly being forced on her that she wasn't able to respond to as she liked, but needed to respond that way in order to do even greater good. She was all about personal sacrifice, even sacrificing her own feelings, and their development, for everything else- person and cause.

Thought she was a good character, in that she was falliable in that way.
    Meh. I suppose it's down to personal tastes. We all get different things out of books. I get that she is under an insane amount of pressure and just trying to survive, but I spent most of the books wondering if I was supposed to like her or hate her. She's just such a hypocrite. She hates the Capitol for its shallowness and excess, but she gushes over the pretty clothes that Cinna makes for her. She hates Snow and Coin for being manipulative, but she constantly manipulates and lies to anyone and everyone, if it will get her what she wants. When she's asked to be the Mockingjay, instead of just doing it for the sake of bringing hope to the desperate, oppressed people, she demands a bunch of conditions before she agrees. She's supposedly against killing, but she kills people whenever it suits her, including a random innocent woman. And when Peeta is brainwashed and turns against her, she basically gives up on him. And gets mad at him for calling her out on her selfishness.

Her only redeeming quality, at least in my opinion, is her love for her sister. But again, this is what I personally got from the books. I have no doubt that my opinion is an unpopular one.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Is it weird that when I watch Kill Bill Volume 1., I want O'Ren Ishii to win? I have little sympathy for the dishonorable, underhanded tactics of Copperhead, but O'ren really has the more interesting biography, being half-Japanese, half-American.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Is it weird that when I watch Kill Bill Volume 1., I want O'Ren Ishii to win? I have little sympathy for the dishonorable, underhanded tactics of Copperhead, but O'ren really has the more interesting biography, being half-Japanese, half-American.
    I have never seen Kill Bill.