User Tag List

Page 5616 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 461651165516556656065614561556165617561856265666571661166616 ... LastLast
Results 56,151 to 56,160 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I'm having one of those "starts a load of laundry and forgets to add the laundry" sort of days.
    After spot scrubbing my work clothes with a toothbrush for the past too long, I'm doing all my laundry at my parents house today. Can't wait to move to a house with a washer/dryer that aren't coin-operated.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Maybe I am just really messy INFJ, with low or none positive relationship for external order... hmmm...actually no, I don't think this is a real thing.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to, but sometimes the best thing someone can do is take no part in what is going on. Passivity is sometimes a better option than a more active approach. This is especially a good idea if someone has the potential to cause a lot of chaos... certain people have natures that are eager to exploit that quality for their own purposes.

A person can sometimes do more good by not playing the hero, because their attempts to play the hero would just make things harder for the other heroes. The most heroic thing they can do is accept a role in a bit part.

^^I would agree wholeheartedly with this Vulcan if what I saw before my eyes, day in and day out, were heroes. Heroes far out-numbering the passive. But this is hardly what I see. I see people all over the world starving...being abused and exploited...crushed in spirit, raped, killed... and a bunch of passive people excusing their passivity by telling themselves how much strength it takes to...not create any wrinkles.

I don't think we are in danger of heroes getting in the way of other heroes.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^I would agree wholeheartedly with this Vulcan if what I saw before my eyes, day in and day out, were heroes. Heroes far out-numbering the passive. But this is hardly what I see. I see people all over the world starving...being abused and exploited...crushed in spirit, raped, killed... and a bunch of passive people excusing their passivity by telling themselves how much strength it takes to...not create any wrinkles.

I don't think we are in danger of heroes getting in the way of other heroes.
    Maybe things would be different if we had amended the U.S. Constitution so Schwarzenegger could run for President. Unfortunately, we had liberals whining about how that was unconstitutional.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Maybe things would be different if we had amended the U.S. Constitution so Schwarzenegger could run for President. Unfortunately, we had liberals whining about how that was unconstitutional.
    It's like the Holy Grail is just out of our reach.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The place where I'm house sitting has one of those instant hot water taps. I was just in the process of making tea, but instead of turning on the hot water, I pressed down on the soap dispenser, and squirted liquid soap all over my last tea bag.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

My cat and I just had a stare-down contest for like 10 seconds but we both lost interest at the same time and went back to what we were doing.
    Likes Forever, Fay liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Everyone's an INFJ.

Let's go party.

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Maybe I am just really messy INFJ, with low or none positive relationship for external order... hmmm...actually no, I don't think this is a real thing.
    The fact you wear clothes correctly and know where to post posts shows external order.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Some days, mayonnaise is all you need.
    Other days, mustard is a must.
    The key is figuring out which day it is before you leave the house.
    Today was a mustard day.