User Tag List

  1. #56151
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I'm having one of those "starts a load of laundry and forgets to add the laundry" sort of days.
    After spot scrubbing my work clothes with a toothbrush for the past too long, I'm doing all my laundry at my parents house today. Can't wait to move to a house with a washer/dryer that aren't coin-operated.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

  2. #56152

    Default

    Maybe I am just really messy INFJ, with low or none positive relationship for external order... hmmm...actually no, I don't think this is a real thing.

  3. #56153
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to, but sometimes the best thing someone can do is take no part in what is going on. Passivity is sometimes a better option than a more active approach. This is especially a good idea if someone has the potential to cause a lot of chaos... certain people have natures that are eager to exploit that quality for their own purposes.

    A person can sometimes do more good by not playing the hero, because their attempts to play the hero would just make things harder for the other heroes. The most heroic thing they can do is accept a role in a bit part.


    ^^I would agree wholeheartedly with this Vulcan if what I saw before my eyes, day in and day out, were heroes. Heroes far out-numbering the passive. But this is hardly what I see. I see people all over the world starving...being abused and exploited...crushed in spirit, raped, killed... and a bunch of passive people excusing their passivity by telling themselves how much strength it takes to...not create any wrinkles.

    I don't think we are in danger of heroes getting in the way of other heroes.

  4. #56154
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^I would agree wholeheartedly with this Vulcan if what I saw before my eyes, day in and day out, were heroes. Heroes far out-numbering the passive. But this is hardly what I see. I see people all over the world starving...being abused and exploited...crushed in spirit, raped, killed... and a bunch of passive people excusing their passivity by telling themselves how much strength it takes to...not create any wrinkles.

    I don't think we are in danger of heroes getting in the way of other heroes.
    Maybe things would be different if we had amended the U.S. Constitution so Schwarzenegger could run for President. Unfortunately, we had liberals whining about how that was unconstitutional.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  5. #56155
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Maybe things would be different if we had amended the U.S. Constitution so Schwarzenegger could run for President. Unfortunately, we had liberals whining about how that was unconstitutional.
    It's like the Holy Grail is just out of our reach.

  6. #56156
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    The place where I'm house sitting has one of those instant hot water taps. I was just in the process of making tea, but instead of turning on the hot water, I pressed down on the soap dispenser, and squirted liquid soap all over my last tea bag.

  7. #56157
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    My cat and I just had a stare-down contest for like 10 seconds but we both lost interest at the same time and went back to what we were doing.
    Likes Forever, Fay liked this post

  8. #56158
    Anamolic Amalgamation Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Everyone's an INFJ.

    Let's go party.

    Likes Evee liked this post

  9. #56159
    Anamolic Amalgamation Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Maybe I am just really messy INFJ, with low or none positive relationship for external order... hmmm...actually no, I don't think this is a real thing.
    The fact you wear clothes correctly and know where to post posts shows external order.

  10. #56160
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Some days, mayonnaise is all you need.
    Other days, mustard is a must.
    The key is figuring out which day it is before you leave the house.
    Today was a mustard day.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 882
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:12 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO