User Tag List

Page 5614 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 461451145514556456045612561356145615561656245664571461146614 ... LastLast
Results 56,131 to 56,140 of 67843

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    because @BadOctopus said i should live in england so i said i got along better in finland. i didn't put them both on the same level
    How would you describe the Finnish way of life? I suspect I'd find it appealing.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Okay, my mistake. Can we move on now?

Dude, stop taking yourself so seriously. Life goes a lot smoother, it took me a long time to realize that too, but now I did, things are a lot easier.
    I actually don't take myself seriously. I just get sick and fucking tired of never being heard. and people like you and most of the fucking world not realizing that if they would actually treat me nicer i wouldn't get so angry all the fucking time. I have people who are openly rude to me in real life. strangers, but polite to everyone else and I had not said jack shit to them. so fuck you, i'm sick and tired of feeling like shit all the fuck time, being invisble treated like a fucking leper. and to be told to stop taking myself so seriously. people fucking laugh and make fun of me after i'm gone and they think i can't hear them. so please for once just fucking realize that i wish someone would fucking shoot me, so I don't have to deal with this shit constantly.

I'm polite to everyone, I never make fun of people for how the look or act but apparently it's ok for everyone to do that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    How would you describe the Finnish way of life? I suspect I'd find it appealing.
    quiet laid back but direct in a weird way.
    by @magpie

I actually don't take myself seriously. I just get sick and fucking tired of never being heard. and people like you and most of the fucking world not realizing that if they would actually treat me nicer i wouldn't get so angry all the fucking time. I have people who are openly rude to me in real life. strangers, but polite to everyone else and I had not said jack shit to them. so fuck you, i'm sick and tired of feeling like shit all the fuck time, being invisble treated like a fucking leper. and to be told to stop taking myself so seriously. people fucking laugh and make fun of me after i'm gone and they think i can't hear them. so please for once just fucking realize that i wish someone would fucking shoot me, so I don't have to deal with this shit constantly.

I'm polite to everyone, I never make fun of people for how the look or act but apparently it's ok for everyone to do that to me.
    I'm not being rude, but sometimes you set yourself up for it. Replying like Eminem won't get you no respect with anyone, and it only makes matters worse. I understand you want to be heard and don't want to be treated the way you are, but have you ever thought about what it's like for people on the receiving end not being able to take you seriously because of the way you portray yourself?

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

life triggers me
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

I'm not being rude, but sometimes you set yourself up for it. Replying like Eminem won't get you no respect with anyone, and it only makes matters worse. I understand you want to be heard and don't want to be treated the way you are, but have you ever thought about what it's like for people on the receiving end not being able to take you seriously because of the way you portray yourself?
    sorry but no no no no non no no no. I have and all the fucking advice i've gotten has been fucking useless.Like I've said i usually have not done anything to do them or said anything if anything, I'm polite like i'm suppose to be and i fucking smile. This is why i don't ask people about it. it's why i barely go anywhere because no matter where I fucking go it doesn't matter. do you think this has been building for years and I'm finally fucking sick and tired. and it's so easy for an outsider to say oh blah blah blah. when they really don't get it. because if they did they wouldn't give me shit advice over and over and fucking over again.
    by @magpie

sorry but no no no no non no no no. I have and all the fucking advice i've gotten has been fucking useless.Like I've said i usually have not done anything to do them or said anything if anything, I'm polite like i'm suppose to be and i fucking smile. This is why i don't ask people about it. it's why i barely go anywhere because no matter where I fucking go it doesn't matter. do you think this has been building for years and I'm finally fucking sick and tired. and it's so easy for an outsider to say oh blah blah blah. when they really don't get it. because if they did they wouldn't give me shit advice over and over and fucking over again.
    Just stop thinking about yourself all the time. I have, and I feel happier for it.
    Have you tried having an intimate conversation with the person you are trying to be friends with/talk to past the pleasantaries and let them really get to know you, without stressing things? Including the other person, and letting things come naturally without exploding at them, or sulking over things? I have, and I feel much better for it. You should too.

MBTI
    yupp

Just stop thinking about yourself all the time. I have, and I feel happier for it.
    Have you tried having an intimate conversation with the person you are trying to be friends with/talk to past the pleasantaries and let them really get to know you, without stressing things? Including the other person, and letting things come naturally without exploding at them, or sulking over things? I have, and I feel much better for it. You should too.
    i don't think about myself all the time.that's the thing. it's why stuff like this makes me so frustrated.
    by @magpie

i don't think about myself all the time.that's the thing. it's why stuff like this makes me so frustrated.
    All I've been seeing in the past few posts is you using pronouns like "I", and "me" a lot. Just saying.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

NFL regular season, oh how I've missed you <3
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    yupp

All I've been seeing in the past few posts is you using pronouns like "I", and "me" a lot. Just saying.
    yes i am way more selfish on the forum. but that doesn't mean i don't think about others. i send reps, i reply to people, i write on their walls. just because i say i doesn't mean i'm completely selfish. but of course you apply pop psychology to problems and think it's one size fits all so you would fall into that trap.
    by @magpie