User Tag List

Page 5611 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 461151115511556156015609561056115612561356215661571161116611 ... LastLast
Results 56,101 to 56,110 of 67711

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Misspelled subject line "Biweedly Meeting".

Yeah. I wish.
    but what if it's not smoking weed twice a week, but rather going through a field of weeds while sipping tea with your pinky out?
    by @magpie
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but what if it's not smoking weed twice a week, but rather going through a field of weeds while sipping tea with your pinky out?
    I'd be down for that, but less down with it than with my idea.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I'd be down for that, but less down with it than with my idea.
    even if they were the kind with the green prickly balls that get in your socks?
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Something bit my hand and now it's slightly swollen and numb and also super itchy.. So weird. Life is cool.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

One nice thing abou taking yourself out for the evening is the freedom to walk annoying distances between stops.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Evee liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Music is the only thing keeping me tethered to this world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/wo...ref=world&_r=0

When joining the European Union - as the former Communist countries have done since 2004 — nations are asked to pledge support to a raft of so-called European values, including open markets, transparent government, respect for an independent media, open borders, cultural diversity, protection of minorities and a rejection of xenophobia.

But the reality is that the former Communist states have proved sluggish in actually absorbing many of these values and practicing them. Oligarchs, cronyism and endemic corruption remain a part of daily life in many of the countries, freedom of the press is in decline while rising nationalism and populist political movements have stirred anti-immigrant tensions.

"This refugee flow has outraged the right wing,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “If you scratch the surface, why are they so upset? It’s not about jobs or the ability to manage them or social welfare. What it is really about is that they are Muslim.”

Unlike countries in Western Europe, which have long histories of accepting immigrants from diverse cultures, the former Communist states tend to be highly homogeneous. Poland, for instance, is 98 percent white and 94 percent Catholic.

As for the region’s seeming indifference to the migrants’ plight, that is partly because unlike France, Britain and Germany, the former Communist states have no history of colonialism, he said.

“The attitude is: We didn’t meddle in these countries that are now sending the refugees, like other nations did, and so we have no sense of guilt about our obligation to deal with them,” Mr. Zaborowski said.

And all of these attitudes blend together into a common aversion to being told what to do by Brussels.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

my issue with this country is they want you to smile all the time no matter what. if you lost your arm and bleeding everywhere someone's gonna tell you to smile. no bitch, i ain't smiling my arms been cut off.
    by @magpie
    Likes N/A, Osprey liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Why do I feel like I unveiled the identity of Loki this morning? Sometimes it seems to me like this forum is just a big re-enactment of Avengers 1, with a lot of gender-swapping.

Loki, you were hard to find.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    my issue with this country is they want you to smile all the time no matter what. if you lost your arm and bleeding everywhere someone's gonna tell you to smile. no bitch, i ain't smiling my arms been cut off.
    You should have been British.

Hell, I should have been British.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Osprey, prplchknz liked this post