User Tag List

Page 5607 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 460751075507555755975605560656075608560956175657570761076607 ... LastLast
Results 56,061 to 56,070 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I can feel the darkness consume me, I wasn’t always this way. No, once a long time ago I was good. I was going to change the world, I cared for people. I still do care for people, that hasn’t changed that will never change. No matter how much I want it to. But instead of thinking the answer is to help people, I often feel the answer is to destroy. That true happiness or peace is not in this world but rather the next. I hate it, I hate that I know that truth. Because I don’t want to kill anyone, I want happiness and peace to exist in this world. But it can’t, only an allusion of happiness. Which for most is great they have not seen it for what it is. Or they have but can lie to themselves. I have seen it, yet I cannot lie to myself about it. And me, remembering this is what keeps me from going over the edge. The fact that people do believe that true happiness and peace exist in this world, and I’m happy for them I really am. But just because I’m happy for others does not mean I am actually happy. I feel my heart is crusted with a black rock and I can feel it trying to break that rock, but I know it won’t happen in this life. I don’t want to be evil, but I am. It sucks, sorry. I want to be good again, but at this point I doubt it is possible. Please please please, if you’re happy. Please never discover the truth. Don’t seek it. As tempting as it may be, trust me it is not worth it. The truth will corrupt you, it will make you into something you hate. I know people won’t listen to me, and will seek the truth and some will find it. Those will end up like me. Others will think they’ve found and they will be happy. If you do seek the truth I hope you end up like the second group. I realize 90% of you are going to disagree with me, and that is actually a good thing. In this instance anyways.
    by @magpie
    Likes N/A liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I can feel the darkness consume me, I wasn’t always this way. No, once a long time ago I was good. I was going to change the world, I cared for people. I still do care for people, that hasn’t changed that will never change. No matter how much I want it to. But instead of thinking the answer is to help people, I often feel the answer is to destroy. That true happiness or peace is not in this world but rather the next. I hate it, I hate that I know that truth. Because I don’t want to kill anyone, I want happiness and peace to exist in this world. But it can’t, only an allusion of happiness. Which for most is great they have not seen it for what it is. Or they have but can lie to themselves. I have seen it, yet I cannot lie to myself about it. And me, remembering this is what keeps me from going over the edge. The fact that people do believe that true happiness and peace exist in this world, and I’m happy for them I really am. But just because I’m happy for others does not mean I am actually happy. I feel my heart is crusted with a black rock and I can feel it trying to break that rock, but I know it won’t happen in this life. I don’t want to be evil, but I am. It sucks, sorry. I want to be good again, but at this point I doubt it is possible. Please please please, if you’re happy. Please never discover the truth. Don’t seek it. As tempting as it may be, trust me it is not worth it. The truth will corrupt you, it will make you into something you hate. I know people won’t listen to me, and will seek the truth and some will find it. Those will end up like me. Others will think they’ve found and they will be happy. If you do seek the truth I hope you end up like the second group. I realize 90% of you are going to disagree with me, and that is actually a good thing. In this instance anyways.
    Non being may, in one sense, be more ideal than Being, but happiness is only made possible by Being.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Non being may, in one sense, be more ideal than Being, but happiness is only made possible by Being.
    that's not true, that i exactly what i was refering to. but you are clearly part of the 2nd group. so that's a good thing.
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

that's not true, that i exactly what i was refering to. but you are clearly part of the 2nd group. so that's a good thing.
    You can't be happy or sad if you do not exist. To care is to Be.
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

You can't be happy or sad if you do not exist. To care is to Be.
    i never said anything about existing or not. i said that true happiness in this world does not exist, but rather the next. i do not get where you're getting existing vs not existing. dead vs alive is not the same thing, just two different states of being.
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i never said anything about existing or not. i said that true happiness in this world does not exist, but rather the next. i do not get where you're getting existing vs not existing. dead vs alive is not the same thing, just two different states of being.
    Death is not a state of Being, it is a possibility.

MBTI
    yupp

Death is not a state of Being, it is a possibility.
    it is a state of being. i've seen ghosts i've felt their presence, that is a state of being. do ghosts stay ghosts? I dunno i've never been ghost.
    by @magpie

I think that not caring is the worst thing one can do. I tried once and it doesn't lead anywhere.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Evee liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

it is a state of being. i've seen ghosts i've felt their presence, that is a state of being. do ghosts stay ghosts? I dunno i've never been ghost.
    Death cannot be experienced because when death is, you are not, and when you are, death is not.

Death is the possibility of the impossibility of Being.

And it is impossible to be happy if there is no Being because happiness is a way in which we exist.

MBTI
    yupp

Death cannot be experienced because when death is, you are not, and when you are, death is not.

Death is the possibility of the impossibility of Being.

And it is impossible to be happy if there is no Being because happiness is a way in which we exist.
    you clearly aren't getting it. i'm not here to change people's beliefs. so please stop trying to change mine. especially when you're actually not understanding.
    by @magpie